This line alone marks the end of the "flamboyant era" of mma

Diogenes of Sinope

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"You're here for money, Im here for legacy"

-Khabib

This statement represents the end of an era. the era of of cringeworthy trash talk and attention whoring on social media to raise stock is over. The people; have spoken. were tired of it.

were tired of Conor McGregor's, wannabe Tony Montana antics, we're tired of Colby Covingtons garbage troll jobs, were tired of Tyron Woodley trying to be the Kaepernick of MMA

Khabib represents the fighters of the golden age of mma: The chuck Liddels, the Randy Coutures, The Fedors.

Fighters who fight for legacy. for the love of the fight. not the fame, attention, and money.

Khabib bless

-Khabib

This statement represents the end of an era. the era of of cringeworthy trash talk and attention whoring on social media to raise stock is over. The people; have spoken. were tired of it.

were tired of Conor McGregor's, wannabe Tony Montana antics, we're tired of Colby Covingtons garbage troll jobs, were tired of Tyron Woodley trying to be the Kaepernick of MMA

Khabib represents the fighters of the golden age of mma: The chuck Liddels, the Randy Coutures, The Fedors.

Fighters who fight for legacy. for the love of the fight. not the fame, attention, and money.

Khabib bless

lol @ "end flamboyant era". Are you a noob who started following the sport after Conor got signed by the UFC?

TidyBarrenDevilfish-max-1mb.gif

UfytbnP.jpg

Flamboyance has been a part of prize fighting since the very beginning.

Except it is a crock of fuckin shit and is just a cliche’d platitude.

Conor proved him to be a hypocrite immediately, pretend to ignore that though.

Uh what? Nope...we all begged for Conor to come back. Every generation of fighters needs a Conor. What are you talking about? Who spoke? What did they say? What did you hear?

"The people have spoken" meaning khabib said some shit that you're parroting ?

Fuck Connor and his shtick but that shady lil mongoloid kabob doesn't speak for me on ANYTHING lol

Hasn’t Habib already mentioned retiring not too long from now?

That doesn’t sound like legacy talk to me.

-Khabib

Khabib bless

Khabib: Show me the money or I don't fight chicken.

I remember him begging Putin to release his main financial backer not to long ago..... So Im going to call shenanigans on him valuing legacy over money

If you think Khabib doesn't care about money you're delusional.

-The UFC has always been a circus
-Conor had a pretty good rebuttal
-Even if Conor loses and disappears forever, some other mouthy asshole will rise to the ranks of UFC stardom sooner than later.

Isn't this the guy who accepts blood money from war criminals?

Conor sonned him so hard today.

I feel like Habib went straight for the nearest pillow to scream into it.

Cept conor already has money. And could face anyone elsw. And khabib could face other ppl too but ofc wants conor for money.

-Khabib

Khabib bless
lol@believing Khabib's line about legacy. He was bankrolled by a corrupt billionaire who is now in prison- his funds dried up and he is forced to negotiate for more money to survive.
KHabib_Nurmagomedov_i_Ziyavudin_Magomedov.0.jpg

Whenever Khabib used to say he doesnt care about money- it's because this guy paid for everything.

Back