This kid's weave game is impressive

Someone should pick him up to his gym. He could have solid future as a boxer. It's much better option that street fights.

I think that would fuck his knee and/or shin up doing it on the street, no?
Not as much as a punch from a boxer would fuck up his face and/or brain.

When fighting a boxer, don't box him unless you're a boxer too.

Not as much as a punch from a boxer would fuck up his face and/or brain.

When fighting a boxer, don't box him unless you're a boxer too.

well that is true. If I were in that situation, and didn't know how to box, I would put my guard up and try a judo throw, or clinch trip. But honestly that dude looked clueless with any kind of fighting lol.

Also, the kid who won prob would wilt under someone who could fight back. My evidence? the yelling of "my n***a" and then taking off his shirt. Such a tool.

young @faustian padding his record on the streets of Miami.

Beautiful technique, Faustian-esque in that regard, but Marcos clearly lacks the power of these hands. You're not gonna get to 203-0 on the streets without brutal ko power. That's just science

Kid's a natural scrapper, and clearly has some practice and/or training.

But kicks for days. To the legs when he plants, and to the body since, again, he plants and has his hands up.

Stuff I had to learn the hard way sparring kickboxers with a boxing only background.

Bruce Lee said you want to be able to punch with a puncher, kick with a kicker, grapple with a grappler, etc. That's good when reaching for perfection, but that kid's a puncher; kick him.

Someone should pick him up to his gym. He could have solid future as a boxer. It's much better option that street fights.

He looks like he trains/has trained at a boxing gym already

It does warm my heart though, to see the youth practicing the sport with what resources they have available.
For sure, we need some of these tough youngins to take up the sport and skills to go with it. The ass kicker in that vid definitely has been to a gym or at least has family that have trained him up a bit. I also like how they didn't allow any of that gay humping shit on the ground.

From my thread below this one. I'll wager $100 that in 5-7 years she could knock this "cholo gangster" out. Her technique, posture & balance is perfect and she's much more defensively sound. This cute little munchkin is far more impressive as a boxer.

From my thread below this one. I'll wager $100 that in 5-7 years she could knock this "cholo gangster" out. Her technique, posture & balance is perfect and she's much more defensively sound. This cute little munchkin is far more impressive as a boxer.

I can't tell if this is the same chick, but if that's the Evnika girl, yeah she's a beast. I'd take her too. That girl fucks shit up, literally.

Shouts to the dog in the second vid pissing on that dead tree.

I can't tell if this is the same chick, but if that's the Evnika girl, yeah she's a beast. I'd take her too. That girl fucks shit up, literally.

Shouts to the dog in the second vid pissing on that dead tree.

That looks like a different girl this Evnika. Apparently she's a Russian living in Kazakhstan. Punching trees and doors for her age and small stature is impressive though. She's conditioning her hands in the process. She's definitely another little bad ass chick!

That looks like a different girl this Evnika. Apparently she's a Russian living in Kazakhstan. Punching trees and doors for her age and small stature is impressive though. She's conditioning her hands in the process. She's definitely another little bad ass chick!
Russians don't fuck around, that's for sure. Those two little ones are not getting abused by their bf's (or gf's I dont judge) in the future.

I don't know how big of an mma fan you are but a longtime bellator fighter Brent Weedman said something to the effect of "My dad said we didn't have to fight, but we had to know how to fight." If I ever have kids they're gonna know how to throw hands. Esp if I have a daughter, I don't care how girly she is, she's gonna know how to throw a nasty one two and choke a mofo out. Too many weirdo's out there up to no good.

My son is 5. Although I've taught him very little about boxing I want this fight. Only to the death though.

Russians don't fuck around, that's for sure. Those two little ones are not getting abused by their bf's (or gf's I dont judge) in the future.

I don't know how big of an mma fan you are but a longtime bellator fighter Brent Weedman said something to the effect of "My dad said we didn't have to fight, but we had to know how to fight." If I ever have kids they're gonna know how to throw hands. Esp if I have a daughter, I don't care how girly she is, she's gonna know how to throw a nasty one two and choke a mofo out. Too many weirdo's out there up to no good.

Yeah, they're taught by strict coaches (Amateur) and trainers (Professional) even if they're family members. It's like being in military school but they find ways to make it fun & interesting so that the kids enjoy the work and actually stick with the program(s). Evnika kicks ass and so does this other little girl, Kira. Her name was on the blindfold the whole time but we couldn't see the "K" in the video I posted, only the "IRA". LOL. I saw the video made USA Today Sports' For The W!N column 5 days ago. She's a 9 year old Ukrainian national champion currently 8-0 as an Amateur, from what I read. I've found a lot more footage and color me impressed.

Yeah, I love MMA but I don't talk about it much here. I have the same mentality that you do about kids needing to be able to protect themselves. It's a requirement nowadays and was even when I was a kid (I'm 36) where I grew up. If I ever have a child or children they'll know how to fight freestyle with a strong base in boxing and a lot of submission grappling thrown in. I need to update my thread. Check out the new footage if you want to.

Yeah, they're taught by strict coaches (Amateur) and trainers (Professional) even if they're family members. It's like being in military school but they find ways to make it fun & interesting so that the kids enjoy the work and actually stick with the program(s). Evnika kicks ass and so does this other little girl, Kira. Her name was on the blindfold the whole time but we couldn't see the "K" in the video I posted, only the "IRA". LOL. I saw the video made USA Today Sports' For The W!N column 5 days ago. She's a 9 year old Ukrainian national champion currently 8-0 as an Amateur, from what I read. I've found a lot more footage and color me impressed.

Yeah, I love MMA but I don't talk about it much here. I have the same mentality that you do about kids needing to be able to protect themselves. It's a requirement nowadays and was even when I was a kid (I'm 36) where I grew up. If I ever have a child or children they'll know how to fight freestyle with a strong base in boxing and a lot of submission grappling thrown in. I need to update my thread. Check out the new footage if you want to.
oh shit didn't even realize Kira had her own thread. Will check it out for sure. Thanks.

That girl would slaughter a lot of teenage
Girls.
I couldn't imagine what she would do to a boy or girl her own age.

Also if these retard kids are gonna fight on the street like the dumb kids they are, do it on the grass so you don't break the other one's skull if they slam their head on the ground. I forgot how dumb we were as teens, man.
This. Multiple times a year people die in streetfights due to head trauma when hitting the pavement. The (unintentional) killer goes to jail. Nobody wins.

Back