This kid's weave game is impressive

A young skillzman indeed.

Last edited:
Actual fighting involves gogoplatas.

He kicked a downed opponent. He obviously trains Pride FC.

Just when I thought head movement against cholo punches was a lost art.

Nice slipping. It's always nice to see a video where someone has some skills rather than the usual terrible windmilling.

I was at this bar and this boxing fan basically started shit in the middle of our conversation. You didn't need to be no expert to know he couldn't properly defend the anaconda choke. When I woke up in the ER I was fairly confident I would have beaten him in an octagon after some guy had yelled "LET'S GET IT ON !", with no need of these baby diapers. I guess it makes me 1-0 against boxers.

True story.

Last edited:
Was anyone else expecting to see a kid with some elite level hair extensions?

Also if these retard kids are gonna fight on the street like the dumb kids they are, do it on the grass so you don't break the other one's skull if they slam their head on the ground. I forgot how dumb we were as teens, man.

Basically trained person vs. untrained person

Skillful kid!

The kid in white shirt should've tried a double leg.

See if the boxer can weave his way out of that.

bork1}

The only thing more pathetic than street fighting is speculating what form of fighting would win in a street fight.

everyone lapses into ebonics when they fight, it seems.

The only thing more pathetic than street fighting is speculating what form of fighting would win in a street fight.
pfft, obviously it's aikido bro. Steven Seagal knows what's up.

steven_seagal_gives_martial_arts_masterclass_in_russia_25th_may_2015.gif

that guy definitely didn't throw himself either, that was all Seagal.

Also if these retard kids are gonna fight on the street like the dumb kids they are, do it on the grass so you don't break the other one's skull if they slam their head on the ground. I forgot how dumb we were as teens, man.
Also, they are obstruction the flow of traffic. Their parents didn't raise them right.

Back