This Is Why We Need Affirmative Action

That isn't how the real world works. One of those people will have a better answer than the other.

If a black man shows up with a super impressive resume, why would I think he'd let me down? Because he's black?

Do you think you can have your pick? a lot of time you cant tell the character of the individual, specially if by law you cant ask their former employer for references.

Concepts like affirmative action, "racial quotas" and collective racial guilt for some deemed misdeeds of the past, are precisely why I hope to campaign against countries like Finland from ever becoming multi-ethnic societies, where race-hustling, race-shaming and victimization become the primary means of achieving "progress" in social rank, for untalented individuals.

The logically-driven, noble ideal of "having the same rules for every individual", is bound to get messed with, as race groups struggle for competitive advantages.

It appears that individualism, justice and fairness can only truly flourish in a society where the concept of "race" is not yet introduced. Atleast not to a point where men's lives begin to revolve around that concept.

Do you think you can have your pick? a lot of time you cant tell the character of the individual, specially if by law you cant ask their former employer for references.

You told me I could have my pick.

You told me I could have my pick.

I mean as in you will get a shitload of impressive resumes to choose from.

A lot of time you are just trying to pick the least worse.

All things equal you always pick the person that will integrate with your team the best. They have personality tests that can isolate qualities that you're looking for. We give them to all new potential hires after hiring a firm to craft one that reflects the corporate culture of each division. Now everyone in the company had to take one.

How this works is the bosses look around and if they find they have too many straight white or Asian males. The know they had better fix that shit before they catch shit about it. So they hire or promote to fix that problem.

If you have some work experience you should see this or you have your eyes closed.

If you say "this is why we need affirmative action" and the "this" isn't rampant and drastic wealth inequality that affirmatively explained along racial lines, but cannot be justified along biological lines, you're doing it wrong.

Employers shouldn't consider skin color when choosing a candidate. I don't care what Larry David says.

Such a very nuanced take on the matter.

I bet you have great insights on the practicality of flat tax.

I benefit from affirmitive action and I think it's bullshit. One form of discrimination isn't better than another.

As long as we qualify ourselves as Green, Orange, Blue, Red and whatever else skin color, the probability of associating with our own skin color is pretty high.

Affirmative Action males sense to me. I don't think 1 or 2 qualified Orange people being hired over a Green person, in a society dominated by Green people is something to get triggered or cringed about. LOL
YOU are the one who's apparently qualifying people based on color based on your thought that "society is dominated by 'green' people". Don't know why you didn't just use the actual races. Race is not nearly the biggest advantage/disadvantage, so why should that be the area you're trying equalize? And if just getting called for an interview meant you're perfectly qualified for the job, they wouldn't bother with the interviews in the first place.

Why the shit would a company hire a less qualified applicant just because they like their race better? If it's your company, you can run it any way you damn well want.

I've witnessed far too many times gay dudes at the work place hire their gay buddies/acquaintances over qualified candidates, where they were nearly all female. it's fucking ridiculous.

Concepts like affirmative action, "racial quotas" and collective racial guilt for some deemed misdeeds of the past, are precisely why I hope to campaign against countries like Finland from ever becoming multi-ethnic societies, where race-hustling, race-shaming and victimization become the primary means of achieving "progress" in social rank, for untalented individuals.

The logically-driven, noble ideal of "having the same rules for every individual", is bound to get messed with, as race groups struggle for competitive advantages.

It appears that individualism, justice and fairness can only truly flourish in a society where the concept of "race" is not yet introduced. Atleast not to a point where men's lives begin to revolve around that concept.
Part of the problem is that in America race has been a fundamental determinant of one's place in society since the beginning and American political and academic paradigms, which deal heavily with the concept of race and racial justice, get exported worldwide because of our outsize influence in the world.

In other words, sorry guys our bad.

If you say "this is why we need affirmative action" and the "this" isn't rampant and drastic wealth inequality that affirmatively explained along racial lines, but cannot be justified along biological lines, you're doing it wrong.

Such a very nuanced take on the matter.

I bet you have great insights on the practicality of flat tax.

Not sure why the snark, the TS argues that AA is positive, and I don't think it is, at least not when seen through racial lines.

It is possible to disagree and remain civil, yeah?

But what does Ja Rule say OP? Let's get to the bottom of this together

I know Larry David is kidding, but he isn't. Right Wingers act like if an Orange Bum is going to apply for a job, and get hired over a Green Genius, because the Orange people were oppressed by Green people once upon a time in history.

However, this is not how things work. If your resume is being looked at, and you make it to the interview, you are qualified for the job. So, the only thing that is left to judge, are things that you can't put in a resume or CV.

Let's be honest, if it comes down to that, a Green Boss will be more likely to hire a Green Employee. That is just a fact of life. As long as we qualify ourselves as Green, Orange, Blue, Red and whatever else skin color, the probability of associating with our own skin color is pretty high.

Affirmative Action males sense to me. I don't think 1 or 2 qualified Orange people being hired over a Green person, in a society dominated by Green people is something to get triggered or cringed about. LOL

This is nonsense. In regards to AA, nobody criticizes candidates of equal or greater qualifications getting the spot. Its when a candidate is clearly less qualified, but gets the position solely on race, sex, etc, that is rightfully looked down on. It's unconstituinal and a clear violation of civil rights.

Last edited:
This is nonsense. In regards to AA, nobody criticizes candidates of equal or greater qualifications getting the spot. Its when a candidate is clearly less qualified, but gets the position solely on race, sex, etc, that is rightfully looked down on. Iunconstituinal and a clear violation of civil rights.
You claim it is nonsense and proceed to agree. LOL

Well, it seems like the yellow folks are getting unfairly fucked over nowadays because their parents push them to succeed...

Stable family, discipline and self-responsibility are racist.

You claim it is nonsense and proceed to agree. LOL
I do not agree. You literally claimed that all candidates that get an interview are all equally qualified. This is rarely, if ever, the case.

Back