This is why MS is losing the console wars - 'f*** single player story games'

And yet here you are, still posting about how you supposedly don't care.

...i never said i don't care, reading master. i clearly find it amusing. hence, mocking. derp.

this subforum really is a collective jump to conclusions mat, isn't it?

jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

LOL, you don't understand his post. He's alluding to a market parallel in the cinema industry. His post echoes mine on the first page. The rest is merely him stating his personal preference for the games he likes to play.

*whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh*

You've been ducking @SaiWa for two dozen posts now.

you've been ducking facts for 3 pages now.

saiwa? the one who made that dumb post that was retorted by the past? i'm not sure which you need more - glasses or a lobotomy.

edit: yeah. double-checked. not only was his dumb post retorted by the past... it was retorted by the very post he was quoting. this is why it's recommended to actually READ what you're supposed to be arguing.

you can put your pom-poms down.

candy crush still blizzard's best game. madmick confirmed!

saiwa? the one who made that dumb post that was retorted by the past? i'm not sure which you need more - glasses or a lobotomy.

edit: yeah. double-checked. not only was his dumb post retorted by the past... it was retorted by the very post he was quoting. this is why it's recommended to actually READ what you're supposed to be arguing.

You should go back to your argument equating poor record sales to musical greatness.

You actually managed to sound less dumb.

...i never said i don't care, reading master. i clearly find it amusing. hence, mocking. derp.

this subforum really is a collective jump to conclusions mat, isn't it?

jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg
Supposedly doesn't care
Keeps posting

Supposedly doesn't care
Keeps posting

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
Supposedly doesn't care
Wastes time making a meme

You should go back to your argument equating poor record sales to musical greatness.

You actually managed to sound less dumb.

...the idiotic argument i made was the OPPOSITE of that. and the exact same as your argument for video games. reading is haaaaaaard, though, right?

doesn't know what a meme is. probably doesn't know what an xbox is, either.
Supposedly doesn't care
Still posting despite being "done"

;)

...the idiotic argument i made was the OPPOSITE of that. and the exact same as your argument for video games. reading is haaaaaaard, though, right?
iWKad22.jpg

We've reached the point where it doesn't matter if you're a troll or not. Engaging you further only prolongs an exercise in nonsense and futility. It's hard to believe that someone could fail this explicitly at remedial comprehension without working at it.

We've reached the point where it doesn't matter if you're a troll or not. Engaging you further only prolongs an exercise in nonsense and futility. It's hard to believe that someone could fail this explicitly at remedial comprehension without working at it.

is that what forbes said?

you're just mad that your dumb $ argument means that candy crush really is blizzard's best game.

rob mafia said:

No you replied but dodged most of the actual content of the post.

This was your reply:

oh, dear god.

yet another genius who thinks money = good game!, and who's posting this shit to me, while clearly never bothering to ready what he's ineptly responding to:

...it's...it's as if i already knew d3 sold many games. it's... as if i had the gall to question that a good selling game could actually be bad?! it's... it's as if this was allllll covered.

when your reply gets blown out from the past, you're doing it wrong.

Your entire reply targeted the very first sentence of my post and ignored everything else. Not the best way to carry an intelligent conversation but you keep on being doing what you do best in this thread - make an ass out of yourself..

Just to recap. Your opinions, as invaluable as they are to you, are far from what most gamers think or believe when it comes to Blizzard.

- Diablo 3 eventually became a great game (took 2-3 years).
- SC2 is better than SC1 (an opinion that is shared by most SC players)
- hearthstone is a great card game but expensive to play
- overwatch is a great game based on user activity.

Blizzard has it all. They make money but most importantly they make great games and they do it mostly well (my story about how hey made overwatch for example)...

I shall be eagerly awaiting your reply filled with baseless nonsense peppered with insults...

blizzard is such a great company and has such a great rep that they needed to buy candy crush.

and @SaiWa - i cut your post off because it was ignorant. your (strawmanned) premise was based on arguing that d3 made money. NO SHIT. you didn't even know what the argument was, and just like @Madmick , moronically think that sales determine if something is good or not.

the star studded ppv that ended up having a bunch of boring fights and a scrapped main event due to usada/fighter not making weight/whatever? well, it made a ton of money so it was good and all the mma fans who watched it were wrong.

those pride shockwave events? they were free, so they must have all sucked.

idiocy.

Last edited:
That would be Valve, not Blizzard.

I wouldn't argue against that. Between Valve and Blizzard, they made games that dominated my gaming life. I would throw in Nintendo, Bungie, and Naughty Dog to round out my personal top 5 (not in order of course).

blizzard is such a great company and has such a great rep that they needed to buy candy crush.

and @SaiWa - i cut your post off because it was ignorant. your (strawmanned) premise was based on arguing that d3 made money. NO SHIT. you didn't even know what the argument was, and just like @Madmick , moronically think that sales determine if something is good or not.

the star studded ppv that ended up having a bunch of boring fights and a scrapped main event due to usada/fighter not making weight/whatever? well, it made a ton of money so it was good and all the mma fans who watched it were wrong.

idiocy.

Wrong but u have reading comprehension problems apparently. Diablo3 making money has nothing to do with the fact that when released it was a solid game and eventually became great after a few years. The only moron I see is you since you steadfastly refuse to back down from acknowledging you have a deficiency in reading skills.

And what is wrong with buying candy crush?. It makes money by the boatloads. It's a smart business move. What does this have to do with blizzard making great games that you believe are terrible even though most gamers think otherwise???

Keep on arguing like a 5 year old though. I am enjoying your tantrums fully displayed on this thread...

Wrong but u have reading comprehension problems apparently. Diablo3 making money has nothing to do with the fact that when released it was a solid game

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

gee, i wonder if this was a notorious disaster

What does this have to do with blizzard making great games that you believe are terrible even though most gamers think otherwise???

hey, now we're back to that 4.0 metacritic rating and the near-universal hatred d3 received.

weird. it's... it's as if this was posted pages ago. it's as if this was IN THE FIRST POST OF MINE YOU QUOTED. same mistake, retorted from the past. good job at FAIL.

And what is wrong with buying candy crush?. It makes money by the boatloads.

.......wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

that line sums up this whole debacle.

/thread.

Last edited:
hey, now we're back to that 4.0 metacritic rating and the near-universal hatred d3 received.

weird. it's... it's as if this was posted pages ago. it's as if this was IN THE FIRST POST OF MINE YOU QUOTED. same mistake, retorted from the past. good job at FAIL.

.......wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

that line sums up this whole debacle.

/thread.

How convenient. I was just about to quote your old post. Anybody who uses the USER meta score as a metric to grade a game is a clueless idiot (i.e. You). It is practically a cesspool of haters and fanboys duking it out amongst themselves to see who has the biggest cock. Diablo 3 scored a solid critic score of 88 - good enough for me.

are you sure you want to end this discussion? I am pretty sure you can make yourself appear even stupider than you currently appear to be...

How convenient. I was just about to quote your old post. Anybody who uses the USER meta score as a metric to grade a game is a clueless idiot (i.e. You). It is practically a cesspool of haters and fanboys duking it out amongst themselves to see who has the biggest cock. Diablo 3 scored a solid critic score of 88 - good enough for me.

are you sure you want to end this discussion? I am pretty sure you can make yourself appear even stupider than you currently appear to be...

riiiiiiiight.

who better to trust for ratings/reviews - critics that have been caught in bed with the devs (even literally) and who try to rush a review out in time for launch... or people who actually played the game?

especially for the ARPG genre, where the endgame content is what matters most? (this is rhetorical, not that it matters. you and mick just babble about money).

speaking of duking it out, how about diablow's PVP that they had promised... oh. oops.

riiiiiiiight.

who better to trust for ratings/reviews - critics that have been caught in bed with the devs (even literally) and who try to rush a review out in time for launch... or people who actually played the game?

especially for the ARPG genre, where the endgame content is what matters most? (this is rhetorical, not that it matters. you and mick just babble about money).

speaking of duking it out, how about diablow's PVP that they had promised... oh. oops.

I'll take critic reviews over fanboys/hater reviews any day of the week.

Didn't really care for the diablo3 PvP. You probably incorrectly assumed that I was a diablo series fan. Never played diablo 1 or 2 when they were popular and only played them just before diablo 3 was released just to gauge what I was getting into. I am not that jaded player wishing for the good old glory days of diablo 2. Diablo 3 was a fun game. If it didnt live up to your expectation then oh well but it certainly lived up to mine and many others...

Back