This is why Jones, upon his return, will never go to heavyweight

No they're not Gus is 6'5"

Machida was LHW champion (undefeated at LHW) he also fought HW
Rashad was LHW champion (undefeated at LHW) he also won TUF the Heavy Weight Tournmanent
Vitor was HW and LHW champion.

You said height not reach.

Google their stare down picks. They are practically the same height. Gus is at most an inch taller.

They weren’t undefeated when they fought Jones.

They all fought at higher weight classes while the sport was still evolving and these awkward match ups stopped happening. BJ Penn fought at heavyweight. It means fuck all unless you consider the context of the fight.

They all ended up at middleweight because it was around their optimal weight class.

What middleweight is 6’4? Even if there are, they don’t have Jons wingspan. He’s a biiig boy.

i don't think he's going to be competitive when he's 38 and fights again

Can't return if he's suspended for many years
f4ff8b0d242f954810eb3b609c747f31.jpg

I thought it was because of failing all his tests since usada

do you understand that jon cut weight right? he weight arounds 223 lbs, stipe around 233 lbs

stipe weight around 4 or 5 % more than jone, and jone have a bigger reach and could gain some muscle

the difference is really not that big
Stipe is not 233lbs

No 235lb division is why 205 and 265 are a mess.

Ngannou would send him on the next mars rover mission faster than the speed of light.

*Edit*

To any shoop god out there, an edit of ngannous head on deebo and jones head on red... deebo with the belt around his waist. That would be goat gif.

Is that Michael Duncan in the background? Damn he is a monster.

Jones is a skinny bitch, yeah he has a big frame but not carry much muscle and his legs are tiny, stipe has bigger bones, same height

Google their stare down picks. They are practically the same height. Gus is at most an inch taller.

They weren’t undefeated when they fought Jones.

They all fought at higher weight classes while the sport was still evolving and these awkward match ups stopped happening. BJ Penn fought at heavyweight. It means fuck all unless you consider the context of the fight.

They all ended up at middleweight because it was around their optimal weight class.

What middleweight is 6’4? Even if there are, they don’t have Jons wingspan. He’s a biiig boy.

Gus is the tallest LHW at 6'5"

Born
Alexander Lars-Åke Gustafsson
Height
195 cm (6 ft 5 in)
Weight 93 kg (205 lb)

"They all ended up MW" Because their careers were on a fast decline after Jones beat them and they could never retain gold.

When Jones fought them in their PRIMES as CHAMPIONS they were LHW

Remember they were LHW CHAMPIONS,
Rashad EVans LHW CHAMPION, undefeated
Lytoto Machida LHW CHAMPION, undefeated
Vitor Belfort LHW/HW CHAMPION

remember all of them were undefeated as CHAMPIONS. so guess where their primes were.
So in their primes, when Jones fought them, they were - Light Heavy Weight.

Haha.. hes still a cheater so mock me all you want your favorite fighter is a fraud and a cheat so its all good
If jones was my favourite fighter why would i start a thread saying he would get merked if he went to heavyweight?

If jones was my favourite fighter why would i start a thread saying he would get merked if he went to heavyweight?

Then why are you going agaisnt what im saying lol hes a cheat shouldnt have chance to face hws..he wouldnt do well either.. theres a reason he stayed at 205

Then why are you going agaisnt what im saying lol hes a cheat shouldnt have chance to face hws..he wouldnt do well either.. theres a reason he stayed at 205
Because you're sooking like a 10 year old girl

Because you're sooking like a 10 year old girl

Naw just standing up for whats right man..these guys are fighting , not throwing a ball or catching one..there hitting each other for the purpose of getting the ko.. cheating matters most in combat sports ...

Who cares. He’s still the goat and he still makes pencil necks angry.

On a serious note, rumor has it Jones has enlisted the services of a new "nutrition" expert to help him bulk up safely and efficiently. Barryella comes well-recommended and, from all reports, she brings a wealth of "nutritional" expertise to Bone's already top-shelf team of professionals.
ee5fa3d709407276178c5e7ecb0389db.jpg

Hes at lhw because when he was 23 amd got the belt, he weighed 217lbs walk arounf weight.

Since then hes fought a few former HW, Including the indomitable Cormier

Hes at lhw because when he was 23 amd got the belt, he weighed 217lbs walk arounf weight.

Since then hes fought a few former HW, Including the indomitable Cormier

Yeah cuz when i think of a hw mma fighter i think of 5 10 cormier first ..lol .. those chicken legs wont hang at hw sorry mr jones

Back