This is why Conor grew his beard

At what point in time we’re humans prey?

(That’s at which point I stopped watching the video)

At what point in time we’re humans prey?

(That’s at which point I stopped watching the video)

We still are you idiot.... or feel free to swim in Croc infested water or walk through a lion prides territory at dusk. (Even with a gun chances are you gonna be eaten)

Sherdog sure has some retarded people in it.

Now this video makes good points but really has nothing much to do wih anything in modern society.

We still are you idiot.... or feel free to swim in Croc infested water or walk through a lion prides territory at dusk. (Even with a gun chances are you gonna be eaten)

Sherdog sure has some retarded people in it.

Now this video makes good points but really has nothing much to do wih anything in modern society.

Crocodiles don’t hunt humans, you fucking door.

Just because something can kill you doesn’t make you it’s prey. If you’re gonna be aggressive towards me, don’t sound stupid.

Crocodiles don’t hunt humans, you fucking door.

Just because something can kill you doesn’t make you it’s prey. If you’re gonna be aggressive towards me, don’t sound stupid.

Rofl yes they do you fucking moron they will activly hunt and kill a human. I live in Qld and we got Crocs that activly hunt humans.

You are a bell end.

Rofl yes they do you fucking moron they will activly hunt and kill a human. I live in Qld and we got Crocs that activly hunt humans.

You are a bell end.

You sound angry and tiny

You sound angry and tiny
The guy lives in a third world country where people get eaten by crocodiles while bathing in rivers. You can't really expect him to understand biology.

The guy lives in a third world country where people get eaten by crocodiles while bathing in rivers. You can't really expect him to understand biology.

I would hate to live in a place where humans aren’t at the top of the food chain. Didn’t even know that was a thing lmao

Australia is not a third world country you moron LOL

Or Africa, Asia where thousands get eaten by Crocs.

I just cannot escape this lookism/blackpill/sluthate/incel philosophy. They infected bodybuilding forums. They festered in imageboards. They were acknowledged by reddit dyke ceo's. Now in this little corner of MMA discussion I see the cancer rearing it's head again.

Back