This is where we draw the line

Conor fans are a blight on MMA and this is why.

Making the sport look bad with their lack of knowledge.
My whole family runs mma gyms for a living. I literally grew up on the mat. You don't know shit you fuckin dweeb. This is what I have lived and breathed since before I could remember remembering anything. I will school you day and night on mma.

Conor cleared the featherweight division before he cold clocked the 10 year champ in like 5 seconds. Forget lightweight. He is absolutely accomplished at featherweight, and literally has a better resume than Aldo, but you guys just wanna hate him because you don't like him. Man the fuck up dude, pull your panties up and accept that someone you hate is accomplished.
Sorry, but it seems you don't understand the meaning of clearing a division.
He didn't defend his FW belt even ONCE. BTW, shamefully forfeiting the belt without a title defense is also not a great plea for any GOAT.
And that is after he somehow leapfrogged all top contenders without having to fight them.

And the only one he fought (only because Aldo got injured) was a no-camp Mendes and for a meaningless Interim belt.

Sorry, but it seems you don't understand the meaning of clearing a division.
He didn't defend his FW belt even ONCE. BTW, shamefully forfeiting the belt without a title defense is also not a great plea for any GOAT.
And that is after he somehow leapfrogged all top contenders without having to fight them.

And the only one he fought (only because Aldo got injured) was a no-camp Mendes and for a meaningless Interim belt.

Why would he defend the belt against a bunch of guys he already beat? He wasn't Brock brudda, he didn't get gifted a shot. He merked everyfuckinbody but Frankie.

My whole family runs mma gyms for a living. I literally grew up on the mat. You don't know shit you fuckin dweeb. This is what I have lived and breathed since before I could remember remembering anything. I will school you day and night on mma.

<GSPWoah>

Just stop with this goat crap! It's ridiculous, and I'm tired of it. Everyone wants to proclaim Connor or Woodley the goat. Neither has accomplished nearly enough to even be in the conversation. Connor has 0 title defenses for crying out loud! He might be the goat at promoting himself but that's about it.

Nope. Not at all.

But no one would be able to doubt him again, that’s for sure.

I'm a big fan of Conor. Honestly if I was betting money, like my genuine opinion, I would say khabib gets a sub in the third. But this is the last one I can watch Conor haters move the goalpost on.

The general opinion on this board is he is going to lose to khabib. I say, If he beats khabib, he is a goat. I just want everyone to put it out there. Because when this fight is over, if Conor pulls it off, everybody will be saying how khabib looked in the al fight, and how he wasn't really #1 material. I just want to stop that future discussion and say shut the fuck up. Conor has done enough. If Conor pulls off the win, he is a goat.
  1. Khabib isn't legendary like everyone says he is.
  2. BUT, he's good enough to beat Conor.
  3. That said, Conor may have more ways to beat Khabib, who is a bit one-dimensional and lacks a sense of urgency.
  4. All things, considered I want Khabib to win, but I think Conor pulls it off.
  5. Beating Khabib doesn't make Conor the GOAT. Defending a fucking belt would help tho.

I wasn't saying physically. I'm saying I was in the room discussing how our fighter was going to approach fighting gomi in pride, so fuck off with the fair weather fan shit. I have valid opinions

You shat on him when you said "I like Conor, but goats defend their titles."

You're excluding him from the goat convo for not defending a title when it never made a shred of fucking sense for him to ever do so lol
Thats a fact. Goats in the UFC defend their titles. If you think that is shitting on him you are too sensitive. How does pursuing a man in a different sport for a huge payday make more sense than defending his belts? It must be all about money for you. We obviously have very different criteria for what makes someone a goat so I'm afraid this conversation is useless. Peace.

Thats a fact. Goats in the UFC defend their titles. If you think that is shitting on him you are too sensitive. How does pursuing a man in a different sport for a huge payday make more sense than defending his belts? It must be all about money for you. We obviously have very different criteria for what makes someone a goat so I'm afraid this conversation is useless. Peace.

It's a fact that goats defend titles? I'm not sure how that can possibly make sense seeing as how conor is very clearly a goat candidate...i think you just made up that "fact" loll

Agreed we can stop talking though.

I'm a big fan of Conor. Honestly if I was betting money, like my genuine opinion, I would say khabib gets a sub in the third. But this is the last one I can watch Conor haters move the goalpost on.

The general opinion on this board is he is going to lose to khabib. I say, If he beats khabib, he is a goat. I just want everyone to put it out there. Because when this fight is over, if Conor pulls it off, everybody will be saying how khabib looked in the al fight, and how he wasn't really #1 material. I just want to stop that future discussion and say shut the fuck up. Conor has done enough. If Conor pulls off the win, he is a goat.
I agree. I think Khabib will whip his ass, buy if Conor sleeps him, at some point you have to give him credit. Also, it's a big win for either one. They're both at the top of their game, and this is an exciting fight.

or no

"Anyone can defend titles..." you mean only champions can defend titles.
And double champ at the same time as what?

You Conor fans are truly retarded, this is why im cautious to call myself a fan of his.
You might have some sort of mental defect if you dont think moving up and taking a second belt is more impressive than defending.

Y'all forgetting the diaz fight again? Goats dont get choked or turn and run like a bitch.
Goalposts

Why would he defend the belt against a bunch of guys he already beat? He wasn't Brock brudda, he didn't get gifted a shot. He merked everyfuckinbody but Frankie.
Kid, he bypassed EVERYONE within the top 10.
He got a title shot when he beat Siver, who was #13 until he signed his fight agreement with Conor, then he became top 10.

Next time, p[lease find me some fact before you spew some lies and nonsense.

Wrong.

Anyone can defend titles, but not anyone can be double champ at the same time.

Sure they can if they were allowed to compete for two titles. Dana white never wanted his fighters to fight into two different weight classes. He allowed his son Connor to do so.

DC is now double champ. Woodley could be a double champ as well.

Kid, he bypassed EVERYONE within the top 10.
He got a title shot when he beat Siver, who was #13 until he signed his fight agreement with Conor, then he became top 10.

Next time, p[lease find me some fact before you spew some lies and nonsense.
Kid, he beat the current champ. Ortega is a good match for him, but you know Conor sleeps him. He stiffed #3 in Jose, Frankie is #4 and I legit think that's the only challenge for him... #5 Renato car..wuh? Bruh he beat everyone who posed a threat.... he is the only fighter I've ever seen dethrone a 10 year champ, with a win over the current champ, and people are just like "yeah whatever" like shut the fuck up and admit it dude he's the man

Back