This is where we draw the line

George Carlin

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Conor. Honestly if I was betting money, like my genuine opinion, I would say khabib gets a sub in the third. But this is the last one I can watch Conor haters move the goalpost on.

The general opinion on this board is he is going to lose to khabib. I say, If he beats khabib, he is a goat. I just want everyone to put it out there. Because when this fight is over, if Conor pulls it off, everybody will be saying how khabib looked in the al fight, and how he wasn't really #1 material. I just want to stop that future discussion and say shut the fuck up. Conor has done enough. If Conor pulls off the win, he is a goat.

Khabib was never that good, brah.

I like Conor, but goats defend their titles.

Maybe not GOAT but yes Khabib shouldn't be discredited.

A lot of people tend to downplay victories in hindsight.

I'm a Conor fan but he's nowhere near the goat fighter. He may be the goat entertainer in MMA

I like Conor, but goats defend their titles.

Bruh goats win titles, and he was busy winning two. Guess who's the featherweight champ right now? Someone Conor merked with a busted knee. Who's in talks for title shots? Guys Conor beat already. Conor got to big for the sport. He outgrew it. It's not his fault. He beat everyone they put in front of him, and than he ran off for his red panty night. What else could you expect of someone in that position?

He's Goat if he beats Khabib? Are you out of your mind? Khabib is a beast but are we forgetting about the guy who was holding the belt till freak injury? Khabib looked pretty good his last performance but if that Khabib fought Tony he would have lost.

I'm a Conor fan but he's nowhere near the goat fighter. He may be the goat entertainer in MMA
If you ignore the antics and just watch his fights, it's like watching prime fedor dude. He really womps on everyone.

Khabib has hardly proven himself, all the talent but hasn't got the resume to back it up.

Conor has done some amazing things which the haters like to ignore. But IF he beats khabib (personally I think he does) then he needs a couple of title defences or go up again to face Woodley before he's even a factor in goat talks.

He's Goat if he beats Khabib? Are you out of your mind? Khabib is a beast but are we forgetting about the guy who actually was holding the belt till freak injury? Khabib looked pretty good his last performance but if that Khabib fought Tony he would have lost.

I said "a" goat. Not the goat. The tony fight is way better for Conor than khabib. If you're honest with yourself you must know that.

I'm a big fan of Conor. Honestly if I was betting money, like my genuine opinion, I would say khabib gets a sub in the third. But this is the last one I can watch Conor haters move the goalpost on.

The general opinion on this board is he is going to lose to khabib. I say, If he beats khabib, he is a goat. I just want everyone to put it out there. Because when this fight is over, if Conor pulls it off, everybody will be saying how khabib looked in the al fight, and how he wasn't really #1 material. I just want to stop that future discussion and say shut the fuck up. Conor has done enough. If Conor pulls off the win, he is a goat.

Conor is the greatest at being a douche bag.

Wrong.

Anyone can defend titles, but not anyone can be double champ at the same time.
"Anyone can defend titles..." you mean only champions can defend titles.
And double champ at the same time as what?

You Conor fans are truly retarded, this is why im cautious to call myself a fan of his.

Lol.

You can become a "goat" with a single defense?

In the same league as the GSPs, Aldos, Andersons, Joneses and DJs who put together 8+ defenses?

Conor's my 2nd favourite fighter to watch but pump the breaks goofus.

giphy.gif

The "you gotta defend your title first" jargon is such bs when it comes to Conor, because it's not like he's a Brock, who just gets handed shots.... he legit fought his way through the featherweight division before he got his shot. Most of his defenses would be rematches, and it's obvious his skills are better served elsewhere while he's still in his prime. Use your heads for a second.

I said "a" goat. Not the goat. The tony fight is way better for Conor than khabib. If you're honest with yourself you must know that.
Tony is a taller fighter than khabib, Better striker, Better movement, Better finisher, durability discussion is up in the air but Tony presents just as many problems to Conor as Khabib does. Khabib has linear movement and solid standup at best, he is a very good grappler with great top control but we haven't seen enough of him to really know how great he is tbh. Khabib could very well smash Conor into oblivion but his takedowns aren't the greatest(unless he's in the clinch) and his standup is obviously not the best. Though Khabib says things like he wants to feel what a 25min fight is like, so maybe he is holding back but I doubt it. Beating Khabib would be a great win but he may not even be the #1 or #2 guy in the division if we are being truly honest, we just don't have enough information yet.

Wrong.

Anyone can defend titles, but not anyone can be double champ at the same time.

This is partly because the UFC used to tell champs they had to vacate their titles before they could fight for a second. McGregor was the first dual champ for three reasons: first, he won the fights; second, he was allowed to fight for a second title without vacating the first; third, he was not stripped of the featherweight title despite not defending it.

Ill give him super props. Ill admit he is top dog of the MMA world skill for skill. Hes a bad mother fucker win or lose though, make no mistake about that. And i cant stand him! But man, if he knocks khabib out? What a fucking explanation point for haters like me to suck on

Tony is a taller fighter than khabib, Better striker, Better movement, Better finisher, durability discussion is up in the air but Tony presents just as many problems to Conor as Khabib does. Khabib has linear movement and solid standup at best, he is a very good grappler with great top control but we haven't seen enough of him to really know how great he is tbh. Khabib could very well smash Conor into oblivion but his takedowns aren't the greatest(unless he's in the clinch) and his standup is obviously not the best. Though Khabib says things like he wants to feel what a 25min fight is like, so maybe he is holding back but I doubt it. Beating khabib would be a great win but he may not even be the #1 or #2 guy in the division if we are being truly honest, we just don't have enough information yet.
This whole post is bullshit and the mods should remove it!

Back