This is what's wrong with how the UFC is presented.

Agreed it's ridiculous. I'm blacked out on fightpass from pretty much all the prelims and any fight night that isn't international. Which is ridiculous in a day and age where nobody has cable anymore. I haven't had cable since 2012.

don't forget to mention you need sky tv add that to the amount
and look outside your house how many red dishes do you see vs the gray ones lol

Reds are for poor people.
But you can get Fighting network a la carte on any basic cable package.

U from Tijuas? I from Tijuas too.

WTF <{blankeye}>

ufc fight pass $10 USD a month
Fox Sports package $100 a month
PPV $69

I know, man. I feel your pain. Until 2-3 years ago I was buying all events on UFC.tv and shit was crazy expensive, it was hundreds of dollars per month, because back then even non-PPV cards were at $14.99 on UFC.tv - just for the main card, if you wanted prelims too, it was an additional fee of $14.99.

Thank god for Fighting Network, I can watch ALL fights, ALL events, countdowns, weigh ins, TUFs, etc live and on HD for less than $10 a month.

They need to follow in the WWE's footsteps and get their own network.

They're too greedy, though.

Yeah, I also have a hard time watching prelims because it is always somewhere else.
Even Fox Sports events have different channels for prelims & main event which is ridiculous IMO.

They try to reach different people with different channels, but then end up losing a lot more IMO.

But one thing I don't understand. Everywhere around the globe, UFC make deals with one channel and viewers get to see it (i.e. UK BT Sports, Mexico fighting network, Brazil is Globo, etc).

in US they have Fox. Why the fuck do they need to be so greedy and use PPV as well? Make a better deal with Fox and show everything in it.

I only need one platform, that is Fight Pass.

Is the main-card not streamed on FightPass in the US? Because here in Europe we get the full card on it.
No, we get the proverbial price-gouging shaft.

I'm in New Zealand and everything is just on Fight Pass... Well, everything except PPV main cards, which you have to pay extra for, obviously.

You say obviously, but the crazy thing is - as I said earlier - in England we only have to pay £5 a month for everything, and that includes every single PPV.

You say obviously, but the crazy thing is - as I said earlier - in England we only have to pay £5 a month for everything, and that includes every single PPV.

Yeah, but that makes sense in Europe/England, IMO, because of the time of the events over there. PPV's are in the middle of the night for you guys, correct? Very, very few people are going to pay for the privilege of watching a card at that time.

Whereas here, the cards are on a Sunday afternoon, which is like prime sports viewing time, so I'm not surprised they still charge for them, despite us being a relatively small market.

Yeah, but that makes sense in Europe/England, IMO, because of the time of the events over there. PPV's are in the middle of the night for you guys, correct? Very, very few people are going to pay for the privilege of watching a card at that time.

Whereas here, the cards are on a Sunday afternoon, which is like prime sports viewing time, so I'm not surprised they still charge for them, despite us being a relatively small market.

Ah yes, that is true, I forget about the time thing because it's so normal for me to stay up that late for boxing and MMA.

Still weird though, as big boxing matches are still PPV here, albeit a lot cheaper than America, generally 20 quid tops.

Back