this is true A-level genetics

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
behold
screen%20shot%202015-02-05%20at%2012.15.46%20pm.png

a 410 pound teenager who has never played football in his life gets observed for 15 minutes by a scout and gets a full ride to BYU.

literally the only tape they have to analyze his potential. Even with the lack of data its immediately apparent this kid can move like no other 400 pounder can. GOAT potential already and he would smash your entire family without effort.
B9Bl2M7IQAEG8nG.jpg:large

I would implore Dana to remove the HW limit so we can witness true greatness in the hw division, but why he couldnt afford him anyway.

cool, good for him i hope he gets his education and football going without any injuries

Put him at Nose Guard, or Offensive Tackle.

He needs to learn technique at BYU, before he can think about going pro.

i was expecting a total fatass. he move pretty well.

Pshhh, unless he's really smart, those are B level genetics. Someone like Dolph Lungren is A level: super smart and strong.

Doing his best CB Dolloway fart sniffer face. Brock's found his nemesis in Bellator.
Why BYU?

He's a 400 pound person who can move for 5 seconds.

Is that really what passes for A level athleticism in 2015?

I'm glad that diversity, AA and quotas have finally moved beyond token black people and to the samoan trans community.

I hope he gets the role of Bond, too.

Like you can tell the difference.

I am from the Pacific , and had both as class mates, most of the Samoans seemed more hulking , this kid and Haloti Ngata from the Ravens are arguments to that.

He's a 400 pound person who can move for 5 seconds.

Is that really what passes for A level athleticism in 2015?

He wouldn't need much more than 5 seconds to clean out the entire UFC HW division

Back