This is the first time conor chose a fight based on emotion

myjohnson9

GOAT
@Silver
Reaction score
i have always believed Conor is the product of favorable matchups, great skill, and a little bit of luck. He avoided wrestlers and when he finally fought chad it was favorable circumstances. He avoided cub and Frankie and picked Diaz over higher ranked opponents.

That being said conor has avoided this khabib fight at all costs until the Artem incident. Conor is now pissed and wants revenge even tho he could easily fight Diaz again for a giant payday and less risk. His emotions have thrown off his usual method of picking fights and may bite him in the ass.

Now if conor pulls this shit off (in any way) I will stop claiming he’s overrated and admit I was wrong. I will stop hating on conor. But I think he’s been avoiding wrestlers for a reason and khabib will smash

Nope he fought The Siver for hatred as well. It has been said.

Pretty sure he did it because Khabib has "his" title.

If Tony was the champion instead of Khabib I bet we'd have Ferguson vs McGregor instead

Pretty sure he did it because Khabib has "his" title.

If Tony was the champion instead of Khabib I bet we'd have Ferguson vs McGregor instead
tony had the title but conor wouldnt fight him

Nope, he has just come to take back what was, is and always will be his, the title.
In the mean time he has simply ALLOWED the sweaty kebab turd to hold onto and shine it for him, but now the GOAT wants to have it back on his shoulder, to pose with that amazing alpha body for Insta photos etc.
Meanwhile Kebab goes back to eating Tiramasu and missing weight for his Fight Night prelim against Artem

Fighting Chad Mendes as a switch up opponent, on an injured knee with minimal wrestling focus during camp does not constitute favorable circumstance

There's a reason champs choose to decline last minute opponents, remember Jones even passed on Sonnen

Taking a fight against a high level wrestler on short notice when he was preparing for a striker is favorable? Let's just hope Khabib doesn't pull out.

He did not. He got backed into a corner. Especially after the Nyc incident. Now he has to take his beating .He's never defended the title lmao

Conor has fought the best. But when he wins they are no longer the best, and he ducked ABC..

Sherdog 101..

No, he likes roving himself and testing himself. He wanted Khabib before he even had the belt. It is good business when you fight an undefeated fighter. The dolly incident was all hying up the inevitable, and likely fueled by his ego. At that time, he was shredded and clearly training leading some to believe he actually was cutting weight and wanted the fight at that moment.

5ac50f44fc7e93326f8b45bf.jpg

040618-mcgregor-ufc-primary-1200x630.jpg

UntriedObedientDavidstiger-max-1mb.gif

c2a.gif

Last edited:
Its a pointless debate since Khabib will pull out. But he wont do it gracefully, he will do it like a snivelling kebab shop owner and purposely not make weight then blame it on Conor injecting butter into his protein shake or something.

Taking a fight against a high level wrestler on short notice when he was preparing for a striker is favorable? Let's just hope Khabib doesn't pull out.

Tbh if Khabib pulls out I'd imagine Tony would be in, and I think Tony is a far more winnable fight for McGregor.

Even when Conor loses he'll get an instant rematch.

Back