"This is the biggest scam in boxing history"

wapo-boxing-execution-headline.jpg

Why did the Washington Post pull this ??

You are very brave to be posting this. Just know that the Irish World Order has a long reach. If you want to live stop posting and go into hiding now.

Imagine risking serious legal consequences to fix a fight AFTER everyone has already paid for it and you stand to walk away with hundreds of millions without needing to fix it...

BTW the quoted scenario is very realistic, fixed or not:

McGregor is going to stalk Mayweather and keep him within punching range while waiting for an opening and punching his face right off. Mayweather is going to let McGregor get some jabs in, he’s going to get knocked down, but as the fight goes on he’s going to dance and keep McGregor at bay. In the eleventh round McGregor is going to throw his shoulder out so they can both go home with egos intact, counting their millions."

I would like to see a scenario like this play out. They could both save face that way.

There is no secret plot. It's a business move and McGregor and May behave just like you expect them to.

You are very brave to be posting this. Just know that the Irish World Order has a long reach. If you want to live stop posting and go into hiding now.

? So you verify the news..? Or is it really fake ?

I am certain there is no bad blood and they like each other.
There is no reason for bad blood , they're making ridiculous amounts of money and Conor even has his startup promotional company on the banner.

If their was bad blood that wouldn't happen

I don't think the fight is scripted though

That article is fake news.

There was never a WaPo article, and Barry Gibson doesn't and has never existed.

The OP should be banned for stupidity

Retards like OP are how fake news is an actual thing

people believe anything lol

There are so many ignorant people spewing things they know nothing about. They were not on the same Jet! Zetta Jet was a sponsor of the world tour and supplied free travel for advertisement. People clearly don't know Conor if they are talking like this and clearly don't know Floyd either.

I mean, it 1000% is a scam. Charging $100 to watch a 49-0 vs an 0-0 is the pinnacle of absurdity. But I really doubt its fixed.

LOL. some moron posted this on FB today. There is no such promoter and its all fake

I would like to see a scenario like this play out. They could both save face that way.
Are you kidding me?

Talk about anticlimactic. That would be awful. I want to see a fookin' KO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back