This is the best video I've seen on the Mandela Effect. I'm a little creeped out right now

https://goo.gl/images/lwcWUg
Getting back to the human skeleton changes, which to me are pretty odd, the ribcage is waaay different then it was as a child growing up. Don't believe me? Go back and watch those fundraiser commericals that used to run late at night. You can see how much it has all changed. If you remeber the bottom couple of ribs would stick out over the sort of swelled belly. Now what you see is nothing like that as all. The ribcage remains flat and angled up meeting perfectly with the navel of the kids.
Just think about it for a moment, then go you tube old commericals, it will be odd as fuck

Some dr has a vid on youtube talking about the human anatomy changes. It's interesting at least

Am I the only one who always thought "Sidney Crosby" was spelled "Sydney Crosby"?

memories are notoriously unreliable, and psychologists have proven this over and over. people will also remember things through suggestion. if someone doesnt remember something, and people talk about it and give suggestions, sometimes the brain will form the memory around the suggestion.

there have been many cases of interrogators causing people to "remember" very detailed crimes, they didnt commit
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25589599

or heres a longer article about implanting false memories through suggestion
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/media-spotlight/201211/implanting-false-memories

memories also change over time, because you remember the action of remembering the memory, so the more times you remember it, its like making a copy of a copy, losing/mistaking details each time.

you can make the mandela effect happen

one way they did it was by showing people this real photo of tiananmen square and then taking it away, then talking about the picture, while making up a bunch of fake details in the picture, then they reshow them the picture in spoilers with the suggestions photoshopped in, to see if they remember it being real

29880.jpg

jk that previous one was fake. there was no crowd in the original picture, most of you probably didnt even notice because your brain just took the suggestion of "the crowd was there" and changed your memory, since its not an important detail
29881.jpg

Well since we are on the subject I remeber "Febreeze" now it's "febreze"
I remeber Kit-Kat now it's KitKat
I remeber "Home depot" (worked there in the early 2000s) now it's "The home depot"
I remeber black eyed peas and Fergie singing "I'm so 2008 your so 2000 and late" now it's I'm so 3008 you're so 2000 and late"
I do not remeber a piano in "the day the music died" now it's the most prominent instrument
I remeber pinky and the brain saying "what are we going to do today brain? The same thing we do ever day pinkie try to take over the world"
Now it's "tonight" and "every night"
I remeber we are the champions by Queen ending with "of the world" now it's just a guitar strum
I remeber skunks only having one stripe now they all have two
I remeber that flamingos don't fly, now they fly upwards of 300 Miles a day
I remeber "Sweet dreams are made of these"
Now it's "sweet dreams are made of this"
I remeber Coke zero which now has supposedly always been called "coca cola zero"
I remeber the guy from the matrix saying "what if I told you that..." Now the scene is absent
I could go on and on

It was 2008 for sure.

Mercury does say of the world.

It was called coke zero.

That scene is still in the matrix.

For sure I bet half of sherdogs head would explode if they realize that he never said "what if I told you that everything you know is a lie"

thats a perfect example of suggestion, we remember a scene where morpheus gives 2 pills and tells neo the world isnt real. the actual phrasing isnt important, so people forgot it, then when we saw the meme enough times, our memory re-added it in the empty space

Nothing compelling about any of the examples. Take the movie quotes for instance. What people are remembering is not the actual line from the original scene itself, but references to it that are deviations from the original. How many times has the "mirror mirror on the wall" and "luke I'm your father" and "life is like a box of chocolates" etc. been referenced or recreated in pop culture? These are simple common misquotes, not some grand phenomenon.

The idea that "proof" of the ME exists is so dumb. If there are different timelines, and they were changed, then how does this "proof" come about,

No I've seen the in famous scene from star wars strikes back and he clearly say like I am your father.I also remember the quote life is like a box of chocolate from Forrest gump.honestly it would seem more significant if some major historical event changed, like for example wevwoke up tomorrow and found out Germany defeated ruusia in ww2 only to lose to the other allies in 1949.

In the movie Dazed and Confused, everybody remembers Wooderson's famous line as "I keep getting older, they stay the same age." When Family Guy referenced/recreated the line, they said it that way. Basically all media that references the line says it that way. However, in the original movie the exact line is "I get older, they stay the same age" without the word "keep" being used.

OH, the one that probably creeped me out the most. Apparently a lot of people remember a large land mass being off the western coast of Australia. Nobody can remember the name of the island, but a lot of people seem to remember it. But it's not on any maps anymore.

well this video found a clip from the movie Dazed and Confused, and they are looking at a globe in the library, and IT SHOWS A GIANT ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF AUSTRALIA! They show that pic @17:43

I never remembered seeing one there either, but I'm american so I don't really know that area. But it's weird that they show a clip from Dazed and Confused and there's a globe with a giant island on it right where people remember seeing it.
Yeah on some of these I fully believe that's the case. Like an example they used in the video was of Silence of the Lambs when Clarice first meets Lecter. People remember him saying "Hello Clarice" really creepily. But it's not in the movie. I remember him saying that in the sequel, Hannibal, when he's talking to Clarice on the phone. I think that's what people are remembering there.

But, with the one about the large island off the coast of Australia. I personally never remembered that being there, but I don't know that area. But, it's really weird that they found a clip from Dazed and Confused that has a globe that clearly shows a giant island right where people remembered seeing it. That one is really weird. That one and a few others are hard to explain away.
Kind of funny how I was just talking about a DIFFERENT Mandela Effect from that movie, even before I read those posts of yours referencing another one. Quite the coincidence.

Im not believer on the Mandela effect and think there should be a logical explanation, but the whole mixing Shaq and Sinbad isnt it, people were aware of Shaq since he didnt made the Dream Team and he made a impact on the NBA when he broke backboards as a rookie and that was 93, no way to mix them with a movie that came years later when Shaq was one of the most popular people in the USA.

Maybe is the name Sinbad what makes people associate him with middle eastern characthers unconsciously, I dunno I really whant a satisfactory explanation.

I didn't see the first one until highlights, but I caught the second one live.

It was exhilarating.

You seem very convinced your opinion is right. And I find that ignorant. Not because you're necessarily wrong. But because your rationale seems to be simply "because any other explanation is stupid." And the fact that you don't see the hypocrisy in that, while being so convinced of your superior intellect, it's just fun to watch. :D

That being said, it probably is a memory issue. But just for fun, don't you believe in parallel universes? Science says they are likely real. Are you certain time travel is a complete impossibility, both now and in the distant future? A lot of scientists aren't. Are you certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that we don't exist in a simulation? Do you understand the nuts and bolts of how reality really works?

i can see that

Ha ha it s always interesting to hear tinfoilers.

Back