This is still #1 bs. Gabi Garcia's new foe.....

At least this new opponent's last fight was 4 years ago and not fucking 16

Oddly enough, Svetlana fought both Shinobu Kandori and Yumiko Hotta in 1995 at
LLPW ULTIMATE L-1 TOURNAMENT (Ladies Legends Pro Wrestling)

She beat both by neck crank.

Didn't realize WMMA was going on in Japan in 1995.
The event had 3 neck cranks (by Svetlana), 2 rear naked chokes (by Kandori), and 2 TKOs.

Svetlana is the Original Gabi Garcia

She cannot Strike

She might Topple over at any moment

and she wears awesome sweatpants

but if she gets a hold of you...You are going to be one dead Japanese girl

Oddly enough, Svetlana fought both Shinobu Kandori and Yumiko Hotta in 1995 at
LLPW ULTIMATE L-1 TOURNAMENT (Ladies Legends Pro Wrestling)

She beat both by neck crank.

Didn't realize WMMA was going on in Japan in 1995.
The event had 3 neck cranks (by Svetlana), 2 rear naked chokes (by Kandori), and 2 TKOs.

Yeah that's the first WMMA tournament in history I'm always referring to. Kandori beat her opponents with her Judo (except Goundarenko, who placed 7th and 5th in the 1992 and 1996 olympics and had like 100 pounds on Kandori), Hotta was like a female Coleman without the roids, double leg to GNP with very effective headbutts (was NHB/Vale Tudo style rules, 30min, no round breaks, no judges, headbutts legal). Fun tourney, too bad both Hotta and Kandori never really upped their game and WMMA hit a slump in Japan from ca. 1996 to ~2000.

1996 to ~2000.

Do you mean the time frame between the LLPW ULTIMATE L-1 TOURNAMENT and The ReMix world Cup 2000?

Because that's true but it's like saying there was no high level heavyweight MMA between PRIDE Open GP and Strikeforce Heavyweight Tournament

anybody would be an improvement over her last opponent. That was going to be a murder.

This is bullshit, she needs to fight an 8 stone Japanese man

50/50 odds Rizin has her fight a man in 2017.

Shinobu Kandori vs Russian big vich. Skip to 13:30

They fought again.

Everyone was saying it was a work. I read everywhere....
I believed what they said without watching it myself.

This is 100% legit.

Welcome to japanese fight booking: where freakshows and former pro wrestlers are the main event.

Lol nobody cares who Gabi is fighting. Still will watch but let's not act like it matters who she's fighting.

anybody would be an improvement over her last opponent. That was going to be a murder.

Uh, I wouldnt get my hopes up. I was talking about 1995 Hotta, below is 2012 Hotta against George Lucas' daughter.

Note that this is full camp Hotta 4 years younger, while we're going to get no camp 5-day notice Hotta.

Also note her ability to take huge amounts of punishment coupled with an obvious difficulty at any kind of basic movement (never mind fighting), and depending on the stoppage criteria they're gonna implement at the event and Gabi's gameplan this could get really, really ugly:

Is it that hard to find some woman that can hit like a mule that is close to 200 pounds?

At least there would be a striking chance of ending this....

not gonna lie,will still watch,for the lols.

There is no one even remotely close to Gabi's weight. So there will never be a fight that seems fair.

Back