This is one sloppy sloppy fight

When I clicked on this post I thought it was going to be about Nog and Alvey.

HW fights are usually sloppy because pace is so fookin low.

10 min ? These two didn't even last 2 min without gassing. Stop sucking on their cocks just because the fight somehow a " war"

By the way, you should know you sound like a retard, repeating "kid" in every post.
Kid, you have never fought, so please stop pretending.
it is easy to see, since you can't grasp how much energy you need to fight like they did.
Go watch WWE. It is a more suited "fight" for demented kids like you.

Kid, you have never fought, so please stop pretending.
it is easy to see, since you can't grasp how much energy you need to fight like they did.
Go watch WWE. It is a more suited "fight" for demented kids like you.

Why are are you Kid, so obsessed with Kid using the word Kid like a Kid mentally challenged person Kid? Ah? Kid ?

Why are are you Kid, so obsessed with Kid using the word Kid like a Kid mentally challenged person Kid? Ah? Kid ?
Heh, you sound like a little kid, who has no understanding of the world around you, but you want to be taken serious.
I answer as I see it, kid. And you hissy fit just proves me right.
Grow a little, you might grow to understand how stupid you sound making comments about things you obviously do not understand.

Heh, you sound like a little kid, who has no understanding of the world around you, but you want to be taken serious.
I answer as I see it, kid. And you hissy fit just proves me right.
Grow a little, you might grow to understand how stupid you sound making comments about things you obviously do not understand.
<{Heymansnicker}>
Again with the Kid, the way you always call for Kid raises some serious concern in regards to pedophilia. You like young boys bro ?

<{Heymansnicker}>
Again with the Kid, the way you always call for Kid raises some serious concern in regards to pedophilia. You like young boys bro ?
Still getting mad for being called like you sound?
You are so insecure, it amazes me you keep trying.

Shut up you pedo.
ultra-sensitive dumbass.... that doesn't work well for you, does it?
The answer is simple, kid. Stop being a dumbass.

then again, that is probably asking too much of you.
So keep crying about the world "being mean" to you. And keep wondering why...

Back