This is one sloppy sloppy fight

It’s just really easy to eat your Cheetos in your armchair and criticize with a keyboard.

That fight was a war and both fighters should be praised.

The intent of both fighters was to finish the fight which makes it exciting.

Your implying by our comment that you prefer a fight like NGannou vs Lewis
<{MingNope}>

If I wanted to watch two bums swinging kitchen sinks at each other for about 3 min. I would've gone to a busy bar on friday night.

That is such a stupid comment, it just show the level of stupidity of MMA "fans".

You try to hit (and get hit) with the bombs these guys threw, and be fresh after 10 minutes.

You are a dumbass, kid. Get off the couch and try to learn about the sport you watch. Maybe go train. You probably need it.

10 min ? These two didn't even last 2 min without gassing. Stop sucking on their cocks just because the fight somehow a " war"

By the way, you should know you sound like a retard, repeating "kid" in every post.

<{MingNope}>

If I wanted to watch two bums swinging kitchen sinks at each other for about 3 min. I would've gone to a busy bar on friday night.
Go to the bar next time. Your opinions seem to be shit.
I don't because I prefer not to watch sloppy fights. You stupid or something?
serveimage

<Y2JSmirk>
Still less sloppy than this fight or anything you've posted for last 7 years on this forum.
It was an amazing technical scrap that showcased boxing, Muay Thai, wrestling, jiu-jitsu and athleticism. Is your mom not home to cry to?

“But what if I want wings???”
“It’s not enough dad!!!”

<36>
My bad, I didn't realize I had to apply the same standard for an average person to high level professional fighters.

Even for professional fighters, when you throw everything into a strike you gas out. Of course it makes for entertaining fights, but if you bought into the idea that either one of these guys was the future of the division that's on you for being a sucker.

It's a FS1 card ffs I'm not sure what you were expecting. It's not like the original headliner of Manuwa vs Texeira was a showcase of young talent.

Even for professional fighters, when you throw everything into a strike you gas out.

Duh, that's why you don't throw with 100 percent every time. I simply assume professional fighters to avoid doing this, and therefore not to punch themselves out.

Plus, I was being sarcastic when I said " future of the division"

Whats wrong ts mom didnt lend u the minivan to meet guys on grinder tonight?

Duh, that's why you don't throw with 100 percent every time. I simply assume professional fighters to avoid doing this, and therefore not to punch themselves out.

You should be a coach, tell these guys what they're doing wrong. I'm sure they'll listen to you.

Back