This is how fighters without USADA looks

The fight that first comes to mind is Hunt vs Waterman...

AnotherSlimHalicore.gif

That's Dan Bobish, not Waterman.

I often wonder how guys can possibly be that muscular when mma training is mostly cardio training. and cardio is not good for muscle size..yet, some of these guys are jacked as hell...

He's a kick boxer.

That was his 1st MMA fight and he's now 4-3 so hardly impressive particularly considering he's fighting nobodies but he is 42.
I'd love to see him fight the 41 year old Roy Nelson. Nelson is 3-4 in his last 7 so it seems fair enough.

He doesn't look quite as big in this fight

If they were any good, don't you think UFC could afford them?

PS: Ngalani has a MMA record of 4-3. Seriously?

No, i don't think so.
This argument has been proven false so many times. In this particular case why would they even bother to go after a below average old guy? This doesn't mean their roster is so much better. Just look at the names...

So, whoever has more money to buy the best PED is the best fighter????

Nah, thanks, we´re fine without the cowards who don´t have the balls to do it clean.

This is really stupid. Training camps cost a lot more than roids.

Is whoever has the most money to afford the best training camp the best fighter?

Realistically speaking, what would it say about the UFC if one of these guys was actually the best fighter in the world, but juiced outta their minds?

Like imagine the KSW HW champ could beat up Stipe in the streets, because Stipe was clean.

Good for the UFC I guess. Just interesting to think about.

So, whoever has more money to buy the best PED is the best fighter????

Nah, thanks, we´re fine without the cowards who don´t have the balls to do it clean.
yeah now only the rich that can buy designer drugs can cheat, way better

Now, that's what you're supposed to look like if you're a true alpha male. Basically like Sage, but in a real man's body.

I doubt they're using, though, real alphas don't cheat.
They're big enough naturally they don't need to cheat. Why cheat when you already look like that

That's just hard work... For real though, she used to be hot

gabigarcia-660x400.jpg

100% mental health issue.

That pic on the right was after the pic on the left... and she was on an insane amount of unhealthy supplements and starving herself.

Back