This is how fighters without USADA looks

Roids never taught him to kick like that. Karate did.

It might have taught him the kick but non usada approved super roids brought that power.

I've seen plenty of karate guys that looked like the tech guys at geek squad. "Some of them were"

This is what real fighters look like!

Roy-Nelson-Belly-Rub.gif

Natty fighters look like that.

No, she didn't change. The pic on the right is just a touched-up professional photo with Gabi scrunching her mouth up. The left is an unflattering shot of how she actually looks.

well I think there's a slight change in body mass and composition don't you think? she's at least 20 pounds heavier on the left pic, althought the right is probably retouched as you suggested.

Remember that pic of all the PRIDE Brazilians walking down the street all juiced up? Now they all look deflated.

It might have taught him the kick but non usada approved super roids brought that power.

I've seen plenty of karate guys that looked like the tech guys at geek squad. "Some of them were"
A spinning kick like that landed clean will KO anybody, roids or no roids.

One of the best asian prospects in mma

So you'd rather usada demand that fighter be too gased to even attempt the kick?

well I think there's a slight change in body mass and composition don't you think? she's at least 20 pounds heavier on the left pic, althought the right is probably retouched as you suggested.
It was pretty well documented that she made a huge transformation for a while. The left pic was the "before", the right pic was the "after". However, it seemed once she signed with Rizin she went back to Hulk form. That pic on the right may be touched up, but that's pretty much what she looked like for a while. I don't recall what she dropped to, but it was significant.

That's just hard work... For real though, she used to be hot

gabigarcia-660x400.jpg

100% mental health issue.
Holy God. Never seen her before picture..before..

Imagine your dating Gabbi on the Right and one day you wake up to Gabbi on the Left - "Gabbi! Your fuckin brothers in our bed!"

Good genetics....and horse meat. Lots of horse meat.

Roidtards like that can fuck right off. Their physiques appeal to 12 year olds, who in some cases end up with a shitty body image as a result, and for the rest of us they do nothing but cheat and expose their opponents to increased risk of serious injuries, while at the same time jeopardising their own long term health. Go watch bodybuilding if you're into complete retardry like that.

Back