This is fake news(Prison RIOT in South Carolina)

Wow, crazy that homer supports trump killing brown people.
latest

3. Boeing

• Arms sales 2010: $31.36 billion
  • Total sales 2010: $64.31 billion
  • Arms sales as pct. of total sales: 49 percent
  • Total profit: $3.31 billion
  • Total employment: 160,500
  • Sector: Aircraft, Electronics, Missiles, Space
As recently as 2007, Boeing was the largest arms producer in the world. By 2008, it had fallen behind Lockheed Martin and U.K.-based BAE Systems. The aerospace and defense company remains one of the largest in the world, however. Boeing is the second-largest aircraft producer in the world by deliveries, behind only Airbus. It is also the second-largest U.S. government contractor, procuring just under $19.5 billion in contracts in 2010. Major products produced by the company include the KC-767, an aerial refueling tanker, and the F-15 fighter jet. Boeing made less in arms sales in 2010 than it did in 2009, although arms sales made up a larger amount of total sales -- two percentage points, to be exact -- in 2010 compared to 2009. Even in 2010, however, only 49 percent of revenue came from arms sales, which is among the lowest rates among companies on this list.

https://www.nbcnews.com/businessmain/10-companies-profiting-most-war-330249

Why would I be upset homer. I mean it's not like you attacked me, you being an alleged non-interventionist, and came into a thread about assad, and in big capital letters attacked me for building commercial airplanes as a union worker at Boeing.

Yeah dude, that's legit. You didn't want to debate me on Syria and chemical weapons, you wanted to talk about where I work, and call me a fake.

Fuck you bitch!!!

In 2016, Lockheed Martin retained its place at the top of the global arms league, selling nearly $41 billion of military equipment. The company experienced significant growth in its sales thanks to accelerated deliveries of the F-35 Lightning II combat aircraft, as well as the acquisition of helicopter manufacturer Sikorsky which was completed in November 2015. Boeing's military sales came to $29.5 billion last year with notable deals including the sale of P-8A Poseidon maritime patrol aircraft and AH-64E Apache helicopters to the United Kingdom. Raytheon is the world's largest manufacturer of guided missiles and it comes third overall with $22.9 billion in sales.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F12%2F20161211_Arms_Companies.jpg

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallm...gest-arms-companies-infographic/#694e9f51475a

Maybe you should get a job at Lockheed Martin instead. That way you could really stick it to the man.

Now, not for the days leading up to the attack, and for 24 hours after.

When you were busy calling me a fake, your thread was Connor and the deep state.
It is, and it's still there. I happened to also make the War Room lounge thread this time. You're just too reactionary, and stupid, to notice that 2 of the Sticky Threads are mine.

Maybe you should get a job at Lockheed Martin instead. That way you could really stick it to the man.

Maybe you should vote for trump in 2020, instead of just supporting his wars.

Really man. Think about how fucking stupid you are. You think trump is incompetent to the extreme, and yet support military action, with that man as commander and chief.

You think trump supporters are dumb. Atleast they actually believe him. Your dumb ass thinks he is an incomepetnent liar, and yet you support him.

Homer, what does it say that so many trumpbots grew a conscience on Syria, and finally abandoned trump, while you, a supposed non-interventionist supports him?

It is, and it's still there. I happened to also make the War Room lounge thread this time. You're just too reactionary, and stupid, to notice that 2 of the Sticky Threads are mine.

When the Syria strikes were happening, you had the Connor thread up, and yet found the time to come attack me.

Of course dishonest statements and attacks are what you're about right?

Well that and snitching, because you sir, are a man of character.

Really man. Think about how fucking stupid you are. You think trump is incompetent to the extreme, and yet support military action, with that man as commander and chief.

The problem is that I didn't, and don't, support military action. Please show a single post where I argued in favor of it. Thanks.

I suggest listening to this while reading this thread

The problem is that I didn't, and don't, support military action. Please show a single post where I argued in favor of it. Thanks.

Wtf did you come in that thread for and attack me then?

You didn't come in there to discuss shit with me. You came out of no where, with a personal attack for no reason.

I'm left only to assume you support the strikstrikes in syria.

It's not as if it was brought up by anyone but you.

You aren't the first person to attack me on that, but you are certainly the first fake non-interventionist to do so in a thread where I'm lobbying for non-intervention, you fucking fake.

Wtf did you come in that thread for and attack me then?

You didn't come in there to discuss shit with me. You came out of no where, with a personal attack for no reason.

I'm left only to assume you support the strikstrikes in syria.

It's not as if it was brought up by anyone but you.

You aren't the first person to attack me on that, but you are certainly the first fake non-interventionist to do so in a thread where I'm lobbying for non-intervention, you fucking fake.
Dick tuck and idiocy noted.

Back