This is fake news(Prison RIOT in South Carolina)

For the prison officials, mayor, govenor, all the people who look bad when a mass casualty riot goes down in a prison you are responsible for.
ZMFLCGg.gif

Yeah, you proud of yourself?
Yes. I've exposed your hypocrisy and idiocy to the entire forum. It obviously won't save you, as you're a 30 something year old who still has a 19 year old's political mentality.

It's like you watched V for Vendetta once, and now you think you're in the know. It's pathetic.

I'd feel bad for you if you didn't make your living working for one of the biggest arms manufacturers in the history of the world. But, because of that, I dislike you strongly because you're a hypocritical piece of shit and you're intellectually dishonest.

is there LiveLeak footage yet?

this is crazy, sounds like it should be happening somewhere in Central America

I notice in your response you didn't answer 2 of my 3 questions btw.

1) Yes, it can reasonably be called a riot

2) The author chose to use the prison's language. They placed quotes on the term to show that it was the prison's term. Any assumptions on motive are going to be conjecture. If you insist on using conjecture, you'd be better served with a parsimonious interpretation, in this case being that quoting "MCI" instead of saying "riot" was a style choice and not part of a larger conspiracy to turn you into a zombie.

3) Because they were quoting the prison.
k?

Says the guy who works for fucking Boeing.

Says the guy who decided to attack me For that when I dared question Assad and chemical weapons, as your fake punk ass marches with your hero Donald trump.

#resists right you fucking dumbass.

The Russians and trump are working toegether, oops I meant yeah trump, you go get the animal Assad.

Homer go get some pills or something.

Having two personalities, one that thinks trump is a traitor, and another that supports him bombing other countries makes you insane
Says the guy who decided to attack me For that when I dared question Assad and chemical weapons, as your fake punk ass marches with your hero Donald trump.

#resists right you fucking dumbass.

The Russians and trump are working toegether, oops I meant yeah trump, you go get the animal Assad.

200w.gif

Yes. I've exposed your hypocrisy and idiocy to the entire forum. It obviously won't save you, as you're a 30 something year old who still has a 19 year old's political mentality.

It's like you watched V for Vendetta once, and now you think you're in the know. It's pathetic.

I'd feel bad for you if you didn't make your living working for one of the biggest arms manufacturers in the history of the world. But, because of that, I dislike you strongly because you're a hypocritical piece of shit and you're intellectually dishonest.

Oh homer, you haven't exposed shit, except for why people think snitches are bitches

You are giving him something with 19, I would go with the mentality of a 14 year old.

@HomerThompson

That was a great POTWR thread you had there. We are bombing syria, and you have a Connor and the deep state thread.

Sure am glad I voted for you.

You fucking fake.

Back