This is fake news(Prison RIOT in South Carolina)

Reporting on direct quotes constitutes fake news now, thanks Trump!

Fuck off with your direct quote in a title, without quotation marks may I fucking add, and never using the word of the event that actually took place, even once in the article.

Fuck off with your direct quote in a title, without quotation marks may I fucking add, and never using the word of the event that actually took place, even once in the article.
Your beef is with the prison spokesperson not CNN.

Look, answer me a few simple questions.

Was that a riot?

Why didn't they call it a riot once in the article?

Why did they call it a incident?
Yes, it can reasonably be called a riot

The author chose to use the prison's language. They placed quotes on the term to show that it was the prison's term. Any assumptions on motive are going to be conjecture. If you insist on using conjecture, you'd be better served with a parsimonious interpretation, in this case being that quoting "MCI" instead of saying "riot" was a style choice and not part of a larger conspiracy to turn you into a zombie.

Because they were quoting the prison.

Answer me a few questions:
Was this the first article that you saw about the incident?
Did you look at other outlets that called it a riot before you made this thread?

It is about the blatant Orwellian use of language, in mass casualty incident vs a riot.

This should be in the dictionary as the definition of babble speak.

Think you should stop talking shit and educate yourself- the emergency services use the term mass casualty incident to describe exactly what it is. 9/11= mass casualty incident. They decide what to call the incident after an investigation. Foil hat back on pal.

Think you should stop talking shit and educate yourself- the emergency services use the term mass casualty incident to describe exactly what it is. 9/11= mass casualty incident. They decide what to call the incident after an investigation. Foil hat back on pal.

It was a riot.

The readers aren't prison guards, and fireman.

Yes, it can reasonably be called a riot

The author chose to use the prison's language. They placed quotes on the term to show that it was the prison's term. Any assumptions on motive are going to be conjecture. If you insist on using conjecture, you'd be better served with a parsimonious interpretation, in this case being that quoting "MCI" instead of saying "riot" was a style choice and not part of a larger conspiracy to turn you into a zombie.

Because they were quoting the prison.

Answer me a few questions:
Was this the first article that you saw about the incident?
Did you look at other outlets that called it a riot before you made this thread?

That's great that they were quoting the prison, and that would pass the smell test, if the article had used the word riot even once.

This isn't a court of law. That article stinks. It's foul. It isn't on the up and up.

I notice in your response you didn't answer 2 of my 3 questions btw.

I don't want to be rude but why do I feel @VivaRevolution threads or posts have become shittier? Viva are you on some sort of click gimmick this past few months?

To be honest man. I take pride in the fact that I have probably received a like from every war room regular, and pissed off every war room regular.

To be honest man. I take pride in the fact that I have probably received a like from every war room regular, and pissed off every war room regular.

Its hard to piss people off nowdays it seems.

Did you not just say you don't care what people think of you, in the next breath you are bragging about likes?

Did you not just say you don't care what people think of you, in the next breath you are bragging about likes?

I believe I was bragging about being loved, and hated. Which does seem to show a certain indifference doesn't it?

I believe I was bragging about being loved, and hated. Which does seem to show a certain indifference doesn't it?
Sort of, but not really, it shows you care what others think of you whether love or hate, you care.

Back