This is fake news(Prison RIOT in South Carolina)

You quote what the official said in your title, and don't use the word riot once in your article?

Not credible.

Lastly, no, just no. Using the word that actually means what you are talking about, is not an agneda.
You are being pedantic. MCI is the term the prison uses and the author was quoting them.

The bigger issue is why this went on for over 7 hours before the CO's intervened, or why this particular prison has such a bad history of violent outbreaks. But by all means, let's get hung up on this unimportant detail.

No, this is not fake news.

People who do not realize that using words they don't like to accurately report facts is different than reporting things that are not true are the bane of this country.

Also, for all we know it was a gang war, which is kinda different than a riot.

That's what your going with? Really?

Lol, you just argued you can't call it a riot, because if it is a gang war, it isnt a riot.

Dumb, de-dumb, dum, dumb.

You are being pedantic. MCI is the term the prison uses and the author was quoting them.

The bigger issue is why this went on for over 7 hours before the CO's intervened, or why this particular prison has such a bad history of violent outbreaks. But by all means, let's get hung up on this unimportant detail.

Lol, the media that calls it a incident instead of a riot, certainly isn't going to talk about those issues.

You think maybe you see the problem now!?!?!!!!!

That's what your going with? Really?

Lol, you just argued you can't call it a riot, because if it is a gang war, it isnt a riot.

Dumb, de-dumb, dum, dumb.

I argued that this isn't fake news and that, once again, your thread sucks.

As Higus said, MCI is the term used internally and, as I said, there could be a many incidents that are not that accurately described by "riot." If anything, you are needlessly bitching for use a term that could be less accurate.

So it's fake news and didn't happen?

Lol, the media that calls it a incident instead of a riot, certainly isn't going to talk about those issues.

You think maybe you see the problem now!?!?!!!!!
<{vega}>
Plenty of outlets are calling it a riot, you're just cherry picking one that didn't and making a fuss.

I argued that this isn't fake news and that, once again, your thread sucks.

As Higus said, MCI is the term used internally and, as I said, there could be a many incidents that are not that accurately described by "riot." If anything, you are needlessly bitching for using a term that could be less accurate.

MCI is a term....blah....blah...blah

That is what I read, because in no way do you even attempt to explain why you wouldn't call a riot, a riot.

<{vega}>
Plenty of outlets are calling it a riot, you're just cherry picking one that didn't and making a fuss.

Because this article is pretending to be journalism, and in reality is acting as a for hire PR team.

And it is normal.

MCI is a term....blah....blah...blah

That is what I read, because in no way do you even attempt to explain why you wouldn't call a riot, a riot.

You're a fucking moron. But if non-issues like this keep you distracted, have at it. The adults will worry about the *actual* fake news and shoddy journalism. You can keep channeling your delusions of Orwellian social currents and bitching about news reports not using the words you like to convey facts.

Eh, MCI is a fairly common term nowadays. And a quick google shows NY times, Fox News, WaPo, CNN, USA Today all headlining it as “riot.”

Sooo..

You must understand that @VivaRevolution has trouble reading past the headline unless it's some Seymour Hersh fan-fin on a personal blog.

You're a fucking moron. But if non-issues like this keep you distracted, have at it. The adults will worry about the *actual* fake news and shoddy journalism. You can keep channeling your delusions of Orwellian social currents and bitching about news reports not using the words you like to convey facts.

i_know_you_are_pee_wee_herman.gif

Because this article is pretending to be journalism, and in reality is acting as a for hire PR team.

And it is normal.
Sigh...you're nuts, got it.
Its sad because we could have had a nice thread talking about why the prison has so many problems with violent inmates recently, or the state of the prison system in the country, but instead we're arguing about this nonsense.

Sigh...you're nuts, got it.
Its sad because we could have had a nice thread talking about why the prison has so many problems with violent inmates recently, or the state of the prison system in the country, but instead we're arguing about this nonsense.

Look, answer me a few simple questions.

Was that a riot?

Why didn't they call it a riot once in the article?

Why did they call it a incident?

You know what I think?

I think there are bots registered here.

Their efforts are focused on sowing discord among Americans, a concentrated push to further divide Americans by encouraging stark political ideologies among us.

I'll be watching.

Reporting on direct quotes constitutes fake news now, thanks Trump!

Back