This is angriest Sage can get..

almost as angry as Ngannou..

:D

I'm sure Sage gets angry just like everybody else. But he probably gets over it fast, and doesn't react with harshness or cruelty. He's a very well-adjusted young lad.

Is it odd that I want to watch him mow my lawn shirtless?

That's not gay, is it?

Too right.

Ever see that movie, Twins? With Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Devito. Arnold lived on an island his entire life and his character has this complete positive outlook on life, completely naive and good-natured; never assumed the worst of anyone or that evil could exist even when people tried to do him wrong (like steal his briefcase while on a motorbike).

The first time he is slighted is when he loses it, in this scene:

Makes sense and it reminds me of joe Rogan saying how he used to have a friend who was looking for a girlfriend but was either getting rejected or being played and over time he developed intense hatedred for them and according to now he was an ugly dude who was looking for super hot women.

Naturally he was going to get jaded watching better looking men with better personality get all the girls who are hot.

While sage has it all, the looks, the physique and fighting ability.

Damn t
QfS4r.gif
Damn!dude could've stabbed his eye out.

When you look like that. You don't sweat the small stuff. Now back to training.

Sage better pump the brakes on that anger, Hacker show up at his door asking "I hear talking sh!t about me"..?

Back