This Is America: You Will Be Smiling Like An Idiot After Seeing These Wholesome Pictures

We in Australia have been told over and over again that Aussies are racist.
We are incredibly welcoming to visitors and migrants if they truly want to fit in and enjoy our society.

Aussie backpackers in hostels are some of the worst people in the entire multiverse.

Anyone make it to this one:
So My Dads Tire Blew Up On The Freeway And This Dude, With A Confederate Flag Tattoo, Wearing A Confederate Flag T-Shirt, With Confederate Flag Car Stickers, Stopped And Changed Our Tire. My Mind Is Blown, Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover

I don't know I'm from Texas this seems completely normal to me. I knew tons of people with confederate whatever who were always really nice to me.

So you have a few good and a whole lot of bad ones.

Sorry but a good act does negate everyday acts of bad ones.

I'd say the good acts to bad are a hundred to 1.

You would be extremely wrong, then.

I say this all the time but we're all so charged politically all the time due to the constant barrage of bullshit from media in every single facet of our lives. Most people are just normal people trying to have a good time while being kind to each other. Of course there's nutjobs everywhere but they truly are few and far between.
Agree. It seems that everything has become so binary in recent years, that there doesn’t seem to be a middle anymore.

Back