This is all Luke’s fault..

Rigoletto

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know you morons are dense but follow closely..
If Luke had kept his head in the game and not let bisping land the luckiest shot in history, we don’t have the weakest fighter to hold ufc gold.

And if gsp hadn’t seen a free lunch in taking a fight in pillowfisted bisping. No way gsp comes back if he had to face the likes of Romero or Jacare. Confirmed by this made up colitis story.

Now the MW belt is garbage and Whittaker has to try and restore honor to the shit show that Luke created.

Any other examples of the Luke Rockhold butterfly effect, you filthy savages??

f8db7a82f4de8818de9c3b7a1e0be3db.gif

Blame Anderson for not finishing Bisping, that win got Bisping the title shot

Yea how awful we had to see the Goat return and take the belt from one of the best mws ever. It was such a travesty.

It's made the division more interesting than it was before and we've still gotten to see some good competitive fights. Sure the championship itself is a joke but it's been an entertaining ride.

If you really want someone to blame, blame silva for getting caught by weidman then letting weidman break his leg.

f68c5d5863d035053efe21efd47321b5--sexy-men-hot-men.jpg

He took that loss for the team. Someone had to give Bisping his KO hes always talking about

Lol at this bullshit. Literally the only thing that made that bout competitive was a Silva cheapshot but somehow he got robbed?
Bro! Silva got robbed. He literally knocked his ass out and still should have won in the score cards. Hell bisping lost the Henderson 2 fight! Bisping always gets favorable calls in the UK.

I know you morons are dense...

sex, you have none

No.

It's Dana's and these new shitty owner's fault. They should have told GSP to earn the title shot or go fuck off.

And they should have forced Bisping to either fight contenders or be stripped.

well it's his fault to some extent, but Dana and Bisping deserves some too

Weidman pulled out of the Rockhold fight late so you're wrong it's actually his fault.

Bro! Silva got robbed. He literally knocked his ass out and still should have won in the score cards. Hell bisping lost the Henderson 2 fight! Bisping always gets favorable calls in the UK.
200 (1).gif

No.

It's Dana's and these new shitty owner's fault. They should have told GSP to earn the title shot or go fuck off.

THIS!

The most reasonable and factual post of the evening. Good to see that not all of you posters are complete imbeciles.

never in a million years would gsp try to earn that shot. He’s gonna retire in the veil of some made up stomach bug.

No.

I completely agree I mean its not like the old owners gave a 2-1 fighter a title shot, oh wait. Or gave James Tony a fight, oh shit. Or gave out two title shots to unranked fighters who won a TV reality show, of fuck. Or let the entire roster get away with rampant Ped use, damn. Or let Nick Diaz get two ww title shots with his only Ufc win in 5 years being over a lw, Jesus christ dude it's the same fucking shit the old owners did. Youre just a nostalgic fool

I came here looking for a Star Wars thread...

Back