This INCEL Thing is F’d Up

Single unnattached young men don't have a stake in the society and are a dangerous force. Usually wars keep them occupied but in peace tinbne its in everyone's interest that most normal people can expect to parnter up and start a family.

its so funny watching new words blow up on this forum. it catches on and people are posting it everywhere and in every way just because i guess they think it makes them sound cool. Incel is 2018's "cuck."

After Columbine, they found out they could be infamous and remembered for a while if they vented their evils onto innocents.

did they? Do you remember who was involved in the San Bernadino shooting? i sure dont. Santa Fe was kinda recent, no clue who did that.

its so funny watching new words blow up on this forum. it catches on and people are posting it everywhere and in every way just because i guess they think it makes them sound cool. Incel is 2018's "cuck."

that group has been more of a problem this year, ever since they got kicked off Reddit. Also cuck is alot more of a mainstream thing, not a sherdog thing.

Apparently, in 2018, being an involuntarily celibate male is sufficient explanation for mass murder.

W... T... F...

1. There have always been involuntarily celibate males. They didn’t used to murder folks. What has changed?

2. This idea of an “incel” being a “problem” sort of presupposes the idea that extra marital sex is normal and good... I mean, it wasn’t that long ago that celibacy was the expected norm for unmarried people. Now it’s become a condition of sufficient pathology to justify murder? And are we really comfortable with the implication that teenage promiscuity is a GOOD thing— something that can prevent mass murder?

3. The whole incel idea seems to be the apogee of the “wronged white male” phenomenon that we see so commonly in internet discussion. These incels feel genuinely WRONGED that no women want to fuck them... despite the fact that they are, to all appearances, useless losers who have done NOTHING to make themselves suitable mates. How does this happen? How does a man lose perspective (or never have it) to this degree?

This whole incel this is like the inverted, cancerous image if the “safe space” phenomenon... How did men get so utterly fucked in the head?

Per 3, you should read some of the Incel forums. Far from being a “white” thing, it actually appears more common among minorities who view availability of sex as just another manifestation of white privilege. You think it’s an accident that they call their bogeymen “Chads”

How do you fix broken people who wont seek help anyways?
Religion might be a start.

We need a healthy, constructive solution to this. Calling them names and ridiculing people with low self-esteem will only make them worse.

Too many people seem to get off on kicking people when they are down.
I agree to an extent, but we’ve still got to call a spade a spade.

How is an unattractive and unproductive person supposed to improve his lot in life until he recognizes the behavior and thought patterns that make him unattractive and unproductive?

Last edited:
I can't relate to the sadistic people on here who just want to pour more misery on people when they are down.

The name incel implies that they don't want to be an incel, hence the name "involuntary".

These men want to have a woman that they can love, but lack the means, know how and attitude to fulfill their dreams.

For a woman, not having sex, gives them more value. They have chastity and are viewed as more pure.

For a man, not having sex, makes you a loser and it is humiliating.

I remember, as a man in high school, if you hadn't lost your v card before university, you were seen as some kind of loser.

Shame and humiliation is very low consciousness and can lead to suicide.

Men and women complement each other and designed to be together. As a society we should be helping people "couple up" and understand each other more. Have a healthy solution.

Single unnattached young men don't have a stake in the society and are a dangerous force. Usually wars keep them occupied but in peace tinbne its in everyone's interest that most normal people can expect to parnter up and start a family.

A 30-year-old guy without a family can be a dangerous thing.
Especially when it comes to political influences.
Most extreme political movements usually get theirre start by attracting unhappy 25+ year old guys.
It's not the dad with two kids trying to make time for his family that usually attends Neo-Nazi rallies or ANTIFA events.

Last edited:
Religion might be a start.

I agree to an extent, but we’ve still got to call a spade a spade.

How is an unattractive and unproductive person supposed to improve his lot in life until he recognizes the behavior and thought patterns that make him unattractive and unproductive?

Exactly, they need mentors, psychologists, good fathers and guidance to help them through it.

Calling them names will only heap more misery onto them and make them worse.

The name incel, by itself, is a humiliating label for a man. And implies that they don't want to be an incel.

Exactly, they need mentors, psychologists, good fathers and guidance to help them through it.

Calling them names will only heap more misery onto them and make them worse.

The name incel, by itself, is a humiliating label for a man. And implies that they don't want to be an incel.
So why are they choosing to self-apply this name and associating with others choosing to do so?

Talk about the blind leading the blind into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

It’s not not getting laid that makes a guy a loser; it’s voluntarily applying a self-denigrating label and, even more, associating with a group that is spewing resentment.

Lots of good and great men did not have early sexual experiences. They didn’t declare themselves incels and bitch and moan about it.

You keep saying “don’t kick a guy when he is down.” But, sorry, not having sex should NOT not be sufficient cause to confer “being down.” Men should look at sex as something they need to earn by becoming competent providers... you know, so everyone involved wouldn’t be fucked (pardon the pun) if the sex actually did what it was designed to do and produced a child.

I’m not saying sex is only for procreation, but I am saying it should only be engaged in under circumstances where pregnancy would not be a catastrophic outcome. That’s how most sane women think as well.

Last edited:
I think in the past, these scrubs were weeded out by wars, famine, and hard work.

I have no idea what your objection is. The term "incel" is in the spotlight, mostly because online communities who self-identify as such have become somewhat famous and a couple killing sprees were perpetrated by self-proclaimed incels.

So yeah, people are saying it and discussing it. Not because it makes them sound cool (I think the very fact that people have coined a term for "loser who can't get laid" is a travesty, but they did it to themselves), but because it's a legitimate issue.

did they? Do you remember who was involved in the San Bernadino shooting? i sure dont. Santa Fe was kinda recent, no clue who did that.
I think that's more due to mass shootings becoming so common (a notion that makes me want to throw up but it's true) that those guys get lost in the shuffle. Harris and Klebold (not gonna lie, I had to Wiki them) had their names remembered for a while and that may have motivated people who followed suit.

Still, I'd argue that even if their names are forgotten, their deeds aren't, and that could still push them forward. Not the perfect example, but most people don't remember (or have never even known) the names of the guys who created Google. But Google is there.

Seeing all the alphas on social media with chicks and money makes them jealous and feel inferior, why they have to kill people who have done them no harm is beyond me.

It’s an attempt to steer the conversation away from gun control, nothing more.

Just like there should be less doors into schools, just like teachers should have guns, just like there should be armed police officers on site, etc.

Just like there should be less doors into schools, just like teachers should have guns, just like there should be armed police officers on site, etc.
I don't think that's true, the killing that kicked things off and made the term incel blow up in the media was that Canadian kid running people over with his van.

I can see how it could get used to hijack the conversation moving forward, but that has yet to happen.

This is what happens when kids never go outside and play. No I'm not kidding

This is closer to the real issue of school shootings than ducking gun ownership

Why does "Incel" have to relate only to men?

Men these days are so sensitive. If someone calls you an incel, and it's true, then you have some soul searching to do.

From my experience, people who are involuntarily celibate are the most stubborn people ever. They refuse to learn anything that could change their disposition.

Whenever I try and provide them information that could shine some light on their character flaws, they become avoidant or self-righteous. This relates to guys already in relationships as well.

For example, I have a friend who is physically challenged, and he was complaining about being jerked around by a girl that he liked. I gave him some information about people who give mixed signals, how to gauge someone's interest level, how to ask people out, etc., and instead of taking the time to go through the information, he is "busy".

Busy doing the same shit that is causing his personal development to stall. I see that, and can't help but feel little to no sympathy for most incels and red pillers.

I agree that women are losing their moral compasses, but more than ever they need strong male guidance. Guys who have enough emotional intelligence to weather through a female's projections and testing. If they see you solid as a rock in the face of a shit storm, women will cling to you like a wet towel.

This is what happens when kids never go outside and play. No I'm not kidding
I agree with that. Parents are 100% to blame imo. Instead of teaching them to deal with life and the real world they taught their kids that they are special and that the world owes them something. Somehow I am not surprised that the peole who usually spew racist and sexist bullshit here are defending these losers.

Back