This INCEL Thing is F’d Up

In my day we blamed jazz music and marijuana cigarettes.

Its so easy to get laid. Just have a nice body.

VI1AU7ZtPz7euHy1sku-XOMPNnabCI6hp6T2Tid3zvA.jpg

-N7bG8ag6nXDnt0MCiITEPSCSEp4-yYD0cPagnHxoEI.png

5HpN-27fjXHcJCek1kMOwIcD2ff0wDqEfh9VjGJGunA.jpg

Because people like above found support groups online to groom them. r/incels got taken down but they've moved to a different subreddit and /pol/ is rife with the hardcore racist incels.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/technology/incels-reddit-banned.html

I’d imagine these people all voted for Trump.

We need a healthy, constructive solution to this. Calling them names and ridiculing people with low self-esteem will only make them worse.

Too many people seem to get off on kicking people when they are down.

Last edited:
The internet...in the past they were just alone, now they have echo chamber forums to talk to others like them and normalize their bitter hatred of society and their sick fantasies. Just like sherdog normalized my love of watching people agree to try and kill each other in a cage.

This rings true for my mind.

I’d imagine these people all voted for Trump.

The incel community does appear to be one of the fringe alt right movements. If you go to their forums they're hella fucking racist and yeah a lot of them are Trump supporters.

There is an even worse forum where they condone rape, and actually think that punishing the father if he raped his daughter is a bad thing.

They're fucked in the head dude, gooner is all white knighting them but they're not just some sad neckbeards.

They actively encourage incels to not work out or get hobbies because it doesn't matter.

Don't take my word for it though. Go to their forums and see for yourself.

tumblr_ouwbdnyHdS1w77sibo1_1280.jpg

loe5tkmi8k7z.jpg

The incel community does appear to be one of the fringe alt right movements. If you go to their forums they're hella fucking racist and yeah a lot of them are Trump supporters.

There is an even worse forum where they condone rape, and actually think that punishing the father if he raped his daughter is a bad thing.

They're fucked in the head dude, gooner is all white knighting them but they're not just some sad neckbeards.

They actively encourage incels to not work out or get hobbies because it doesn't matter.

loe5tkmi8k7z.jpg

These are people who hate themselves so much it manifests in these outlandish ways. They have such little love for themselves they take it out on women (who don't want them cause they're weirdos) and minorities (who they prob envy and hate themselves for that as well)

Yes I'd imagine most voted for trump

These are people who hate themselves so much it manifests in these outlandish ways. They have such little love for themselves they take it out on women (who don't want them cause they're weirdos) and minorities (who they prob envy and hate themselves for that as well)

Yes I'd imagine most voted for trump
A lot of them are minorities, especially half-asian, half-white. That's what I gathered from browsing their forums.
They envy chads that are represented as stereotypical white jocks.

I posted a lot in a previous thread about this, as I have a lot of prior experience as a recluse.

I basically consider it to be the ugly side-effect of a deep-rooted mental illness, stemming from anxiety, social isolation and loneliness.

Hating women is a coping mechanism and will be abandoned if the lives of incels get better. No incels really wants to be an incel, but are simply lashing out along with like-minded people.

I'd imagine that a lot of them are weak, and have been bullied in the past. They are probably scared of social interaction and have been from a young age.

I'd like to see more emphasis on community and social workers, to help them get more involved with society and to improve their self-esteem and outlook, but of course, once the trigger has been pulled, they deserve to die.

A lot of parents may see these problems in their child, but will throw money and gifts at them. This is not productive, the parent has to be actively involved and help them break their habits in a positive way.

A lot of people posting here do not seem to have much experience with people like this, but seem to have clear-cut solutions. This is complicated and just telling people to do things without following through will not help matters.

This incel thing is a non quandry. Use your heads for a moment, people. Sexual innocence is ok for human children. Sexual innocence, past a certain age in males seems to lead to severe repression of one's latent mental issues and prejudices. Be it Islam, Timothy Mcveigh, Catholic Priests, Hitler, Jeffrey Dahmer or any of these school shooters, the sexual impulse being rejected, perverted or denied is extremely unhealthy, and leads to social alienation, and in some, violent outbursts of an almost unbelievable nature.

Stop this outraged stuff. Not every thing about the human psyche needs a fucking movement.

I posted a lot in a previous thread about this, as I have a lot of prior experience as a recluse.

I basically consider it to be the ugly side-effect of a deep-rooted mental illness, stemming from anxiety, social isolation and loneliness.

Hating women is a coping mechanism and will be abandoned if the lives of incels get better. No incels really wants to be an incel, but are simply lashing out along with like-minded people.

I'd imagine that a lot of them are weak, and have been bullied in the past. They are probably scared of social interaction and have been from a young age.

I'd like to see more emphasis on community and social workers, to help them get more involved with society and to improve their self-esteem and outlook, but of course, once the trigger has been pulled, they deserve to die.

A lot of parents may see these problems in their child, but will throw money and gifts at them. This is not productive, the parent has to be actively involved and help them break their habits in a positive way.

A lot of people posting here do not seem to have much experience with people like this, but seem to have clear-cut solutions. This is complicated and just telling people to do things without following through will not help matters.
I saw a news clip from the UK about how they created places for lonely people where they could interact and do funny stuff together! It were doctors and researchers that tried this because they found out that a vast number of patients don’t really need medical care but they are lonely and seek any form of companionship.

From their experiment, fewer people seeked medical care and many people found new friends and began to live a more meaningful life!

The mass media is responsible for these shootings they are basically paying homage to the shooters every time it happens because that's what school shooters are desperately seeking .. attention. They know every time someone does something like this they get 15 minutes of fame and become part of school shooter mass murder history. The media is the message and the message they are sending is kill to get famous.

I had sex today and have 6 kids.. But I'm becoming one lol

Rarely het laid last few months, addicted to fortnite..

I saw a news clip from the UK about how they created places for lonely people where they could interact and do funny stuff together! It were doctors and researchers that tried this because they found out that a vast number of patients don’t really need medical care but they are lonely and seek any form of companionship.

From their experiment, fewer people seeked medical care and many people found new friends and began to live a more meaningful life!

Loneliness can be brutal on the psyche, especially when coupled with social anxiety and depression. It can be very hard to make new friends as an adult and if you have demons, it's daunting to say the least, crippling even.

Modern society should look to be more like The Shire, as dumb as that may sound.

loe5tkmi8k7z.jpg

Disgusting, I never did stuff like this and I was pretty far gone as a recluse. My erm...search habits...were dire though...real ugly...

Reminds me of an anorexia forum, to be honest. Everybody knows that it is an illness and that anorexia are sick, but forum members encourage and applaud each other as the only other people who think like them.

Then people who don't have anorexia tell them, often angrily and in a way to make the anorexic feel guilty, to eat more and stop sticking fingers down their throats...

loe5tkmi8k7z.jpg

I'm not excusing their behavior. They have a terrible attitude, I'm trying to find a constructive, healthy solution.

These people need mentors and guidance. Not finger-wagging ridicule and humiliation.

You have never in your life felt helplessly depressed? Caught in negative destructive thought-loops?

Last edited:
Back