This has to kill any chance of partnership... right?

With conor being a lose cannon and doing What ever he wants. There can be no way they give him parternship stake.

Its just bad buisness... right?
It’s not going to happen, but greed has made people do stupider things.

The americans have a president that literally says and does anything he wants, damn the consequences. Partnering with McGregor is tame by comparison.

Rey didnt have a contract with the UFC. They'd never let him go anywhere else.
HUH? What i mean is im not sure he wouldnt be allowed to fight while having co promoted. Sefo fought in wsof while running it.

With conor being a lose cannon and doing What ever he wants. There can be no way they give him parternship stake.

If he fights, he'll fight with a "partnership stake" in the event. It really couldn't happen any other way now.

But he was never going to be GIVEN a stake in the company. If Conor wants that he has to buy it, just like everyone else.

Conor is an actor... nothing more. He does whatever he needs to do to hype up his status.

Conor’s next fight might be against Lee Murray for the international prison championships if he keeps this shit up

Don't worry about length, I qouted your two actual points:

Even though I disagree, Conor's actions still hold anyone back from wanting to make a business deal with him. If he leaves, the UFC doesn't lose money, you know that right. They just can't make more money. Not making money that doesn't exist yet isn't a huge problem especially since in the last year, he's barely fought for them. So losing a possible once a year golden egg doesn't hurt the company.

This is incorrect. Dana stated, that the biggest profit of 2017 was May-Mac. Yes, that was UFC profit even though Conor did not fight MMA.
WME IMG need the huge buy to pay off. They need Conor and his profts. Badly.

So the UFC fake pulling Conor from an event shows that they aren't that desperate to be partnered so soon with someone like him.

The keyword is "fake".
They announced it (did they already, actually?) just to use the first excuse for why the negotiations went south.

The keyword is "fake".
They announced it (did they already, actually?) just to use the first excuse for why the negotiations went south.
If you would have actually read my whole post, it would have made sense.

The fact that UFC faked an illusion that they pulled him from a card shows that they arent even willing to negotiate with him as a fighter right now, nevermind being partners.

If you would have actually read my whole post, it would have made sense.

The fact that UFC faked an illusion that they pulled him from a card shows that they arent even willing to negotiate with him as a fighter right now, nevermind being partners.

No, it does not show that. Were they not willing to negotiate, like you imply, they would've said it publicly. It would've made them look good and strong-willed.

This is actually pretty likely in my opinion.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Conor and Mayweather ended up as somewhat of friends during the promotion for May/mac. They probably have a lot more in common than we might realize.
I think for this to work conor needs to come back and win. Until he does I doubt May is willing. Conor needs that aura back.

Back