This guy scares me

I watched the whole thing, doesn't sound like he even trains UFC so what the fuck does he know?

Dude posted a pic up.. GSP has him in his corner in the bisping fight.. They all said they knew GSP would submit Bisping..

SOmething about none of his fighters choose to do MMA.. I don't know if thats personal or a sign on.

couldn't listen for more than 30s sorry, annoying bum
He's extremely intelligent and eloquent. Interesting that you're unable to listen to him.

Fuckin weirdo. If a guy showed up to my wedding in a rash guard he's getting kicked out on the spot.
Might be good to get some details before you pass such harsh judgement.

Talks to quietly. It’s like he thinks he’s addressing an audience of ants
WTF. Do you perhaps have, I don't know, an opinion on his knowledge and/or the subject matter? Did you come on here thinking it was a public-speaking forum?

He's extremely intelligent and eloquent. Interesting that you're unable to listen to him.

WTF. Do you perhaps have, I don't know, an opinion on his knowledge and/or the subject matter? Did you come on here thinking it was a public-speaking forum?
ok Dahaner you kiwi weirdo, we get that you think you're intelligent, i don't doubt that, but you're annoying asf talking, simple as that

ok Dahaner you kiwi weirdo, we get that you think you're intelligent, i don't doubt that, but you're annoying asf talking, simple as that
John Danaher is a treasure trove of BJJ knowledge. Not only is the eponymous founder of the Danaher Death Squad himself a Renzo Gracie black belt, but he holds a masters degree in philosophy, which he frequently uses to analyze the Gracie art.

Has he actually ever competed, or does he just spout theory?

I would be able to form an opinion if I could actually hear him talk. Honestly, he needs to talk louder is he's going to be doing audio stuff like podcasts etc.

He seems to have bought into the whole "Yoda of BJJ" persona that has been placed on him.

I respect his knowledge, but not the way he communicates. It's pretentious, condescending, and unnecessarily complex.

It's possible that he's just playing a character now.

Internet fanboys are creating these eccentric gurus. I blame Joe Rogan. He's become the Oprah of potheads, and assorted rejects.

Or it's possible that he's spent decades in a position of authority-- as university teacher, a bouncer, or a BJJ teacher--and he's simply accustomed to the hierarchy of teacher/student relationships and has molded his speech based off of those experiences.

Regardless, if you're unwilling to learn from someone simply because you dislike the way that they speak, then you're only depriving yourself.

Are you the guy kicking him out or do you send someone over?
Definitely making my groomsmen do it.

If he showed up in a rash guard you would do nothing....same as everyone else lol
Na I'd get like 5-6 guys on him at once. Overwhelm him. Try leg locking 6 guys at once Danaher, ya fuck.
what if i wore it under my suit .
Well that's acceptable. If someone at the reception needs to be thrown in a GoGo you'd be my guy.

Definitely making my groomsmen do it.

Na I'd get like 5-6 guys on him at once. Overwhelm him. Try leg locking 6 guys at once Danaher, ya fuck.

Well that's acceptable. If someone at the reception needs to be thrown in a GoGo you'd be my guy.
would this rash guard be acceptable .
81oUCYGpefL._UX385_.jpg

Dude is known for wearing rashguards everywhere he goes. Allegedly showed up to a wedding in one.
Hmm. The mans grappling iq is impressive, but wearing the rashguard everywhere is weird.

Imagine Floyd showing up to a wedding in his gloves...

He seems to have bought into the whole "Yoda of BJJ" persona that has been placed on him.

I respect his knowledge, but not the way he communicates. It's pretentious, condescending, and unnecessarily complex.

It's possible that he's just playing a character now.

Internet fanboys are creating these eccentric gurus. I blame Joe Rogan. He's become the Oprah of potheads, and assorted rejects.
He's very respectful and modest by all accounts. The 'yoda of BJJ' comes from other, many high level, BJJ practitioners. I've never heard John actually brag about himself - he always puts praise on his students. In other words what you're saying couldn't be more wrong.

John Danaher is a treasure trove of BJJ knowledge. Not only is the eponymous founder of the Danaher Death Squad himself a Renzo Gracie black belt, but he holds a masters degree in philosophy, which he frequently uses to analyze the Gracie art.

Nice copy and paste

Nice copy and paste

Yeah i probably should of put up where i got it from.. I posted the link above that in another comment.. I just wanted to get it out there who the guy really was.. For anyone who didn't know.. Cause I didn't know at first..

Back