anigif_sub-buzz-21900-1467093097-3.gif

Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif

Nate Diaz one of the worst wrestlers in the UFC man handled him <36><36>

Last edited:
1/7 on takedowns
Only one completed was in the dying seconds of the fight

"Man-handled" BTW

Yawn. You make me actually like the real Kevin Lee better

Conor KO'ed the greatest featherweight of all time in 13 seconds. Re-arranged Diaz's face twice. Completely schooled Eddie Alvarez and put him on his ass repeatedly. Landed a clean uppercut on the greatest defensive boxer of all time in his own sport in the very first round.

Ya, I think he can handle the striking abilities of Khabib.

Conor KO'ed the greatest featherweight of all time in 13 seconds. Re-arranged Diaz's face twice. Completely schooled Eddie Alvarez and put him on his ass repeatedly. Landed a clean uppercut on the greatest defensive boxer of all time in his own sport in the very first round.

Ya, I think he can handle the striking abilities of Khabib.

<45> What a nerd; you are! You probably think you’re so tight, too... <45>

Context matters. Nate may not be the best defensive wrestler of all time, but his ability to work off the cage is fine. Conor stuffed him every time but once and it was beautiful reversal, and Conor was still managing to get into position to push him off at the end of the fight where he was clearly completely gassed.

I don't think anybody in their right mind believes Conor can defend every take down if it goes 5 rounds, and he doesn't need to.

Conor haters clearly getting desperate that Khabib may just not have enough!

Conor has to catch Khabib or be able to stay on his feet. The odds of number one are not terrible. The odds of staying on his feet are not good. Khabib gabs you and doesn't let go. If Conor is taken down, he'll be done by the 3rd. No matter what Chael says, his gas tank is mediocre. He is a striker and his tank will never be top level. Khabib mauls opponents when they are down and it woiuld be the same. Connor is a smart fighter with dynamite in his hands . Khabib needs to be patient and not pull and Aldo. Anyone who thinks this fight is a sure thing one way or the other is nuts. I think Khabib will get him down but I wouldn't bet much on it. I am excited for two top fighters and a clash in style. Now just don't put Colby on the card as I won't pay a damn cent for any fight card he is on.

conclusion: pre-lawler Rory was amazing

I was going to like the post until I saw the Jon Jones gifs at the bottom.

I really will be pissed if they kill off Tyrian in Game Of Thrones. He is one of my favorites. To hell with John Snow gettin with his sister.

What is truly embarrassing to the fans of either side (in full disclosure I prefer Conor over Kebab) is how they treat their guy as a god and the other guy is a never-has-been bum. Try having some objective discussions from time to time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back