This guy is going to clean up on TUF 28!

no, this guy is cleaning up TUF 19

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Cathal-Pendred-64373

cathal_pendred_v_che_mills_1__large.jpg

Yeah that guy is cool and all.

Just he has been tapped and KO'ed, the blueprint is out there.

Hopefully he still gets a shot on the prelims.

I can't wait to see him fight now.

Anyone saying the pan am's mean nothing, that is kinda dumb. Even if its not the highest profile, still difficult and shows he has a great base for MMA. Possibly for me the one base that can be better then Wrestling.

Final word, damn there is a lot if haters on here, wow. Give the guy a chance before you jump to conclusions

The more sambo based fighters in the UFC, the better. Need to mix shit up a bit, it's becoming mostly wrestling based.

If clean up tuf 19 means have sex with all the girls in the house, than probably.
NH

Final word, damn there is a lot if haters on here, wow. Give the guy a chance before you jump to conclusions

Didn't you hear? It's perfectly fine to say a guy who beat 2 guys who are nowhere near the top 10 could beat the champion on any given day, but fuck being interested in a guy before he's debuted in the UFC, that isn't allowed.

Pendred is about 6 2" so I wouldn't say he's small, admittedly don't know to much about Hinds, what's his competition been like?

Initially he was beating locals with much ease. But lately he has been putting the pounding on North American fighters with winning records and making them look like amateurs!

lol Hinds tko'd mike wade in under two min and wade just lost a split decision a month ago to nah-shon burrell and wade has a win over kris mccray. Hinds seems to be legit imo

Back