This gif of McGregor

???

What excuses did he have???

You guys are ridiculous, as if to say after every loss the loser should be a Cuck or he's not being humble.

Every excuse Conor gave was something that he did wrong, was area's he thought he needed to improve, and was things that he over looked.

You know, the kind of things you do, when you have a bad performance, you look at what went wrong.

It's not like he's Nick Diaz here, who is still self proclaimed undefeated.
Never once claimed that Nick was humble in defeat, so unsure of why you brought him up.

One thing I will say is Nick will definitely show you love after the fight. He's helped countless fighters off the canvas after finishing them. He's always respectful to his opponent when it's all over.

Conor didn't make any excuses?

"he was 3 times my size"

"I hadn't adjusted to the weight"

Yet a week earlier, he was telling Nate to get comfy and do it at 170 and claimed that in true combat size doesn't matter.

He loses, then it matters lol. Prick.

I love the fact that we all kiss this guy's arse for "being humble" after a loss.

Isn't this the same bloke who made excuses for 3 straight months about why he lost?

How on earth was he anymore humble than Cruz after Garbrandt, Gastelum after Weidman etc.

Fake humble. He was just so gutted because his "unbeatable" shtick was over and he lost to the "easy choice" that he himself chose.

Even me (a huge Diaz fan), picked against a 11 day notice, out of camp, Nate Diaz. Conor ducked Cerrone, Pettis and Nurmagomedov to take on Diaz. Nate made zero sense, but they chose the stiff, slow boxer, with zero takedown offense, anyway.

Little did they know, Conor's range disadvantage and overrated power would cost him big.

Shame!
he shouldve chose cerrone. he wouldve koed the shit out of him.

Conor made the gif while he was hypnotized by Ido Portal in a therapy session that was aimed at exorcising his subconscious anxieties.
Shook

This is why I have your stupid ass on ignore. If you picked against Nate the first time around you're a moron, there's no way Mcgregor thought Nate was going to be easy. He chose Nate because he would do the best numbers and fighting at 170 wouldn't effect his standing at 155. I'm sure he was well aware of how bad a matchup Nate was for him but took the fight anyways. The only thing Mcgregor had going for him was that Nate took it on short notice but I think that actually ended up working against him.

You honestly think Cerrone and Pettis would have given him a tougher fight? What does having zero takedown defense have to do with anything when you're fighting Mcgregor? Also there was a poll for who Mcgregor should fight and Nate had the most votes (it wasn't even close). Second was Cerrone, I forget what Pettis was and Khabib wasn't even on the radar.
Also you say you're a "huge Diaz fan" but you have a problem with Mcgregor making excuses? He had to give people some reason to believe he would win the rematch, he's a lot more humble than the Diaz bro's that's for sure. Everytime they lose " I won that shit!" "They can't have somebody like me winning" "I wish it was pride rules" "I was injured and couldn't train".

McGregor picked the safest and easiest opponent that stylistically matched up with his own skills. The fight was at 170 because Nate couldn't make 155 on such short notice, and it was Conor that suggested they fight at 170. Stop with your revisionist history. Nate (or Nick) have never historically been big draws. I don't remember what "poll" you're talking about... but I'm pretty confident people would've voted for Diaz in anticipation of the media and publicity angle of the (first) matchup. How are you going to praise Conor for "taking" the fight against the guy he specifically called out???

Other fighters had offered to step up, yet Conor elects to fight the middle of the road LW Cabo Nate. The very same out of shape Nate who fights consistently the same in every fight. The LW who simply plods forward and wants to brawl. It had nothing to do with Nate having shitty takedown defense. It's because Diaz had shitty wrestling and takedowns, so there was very little risk of that fight ending up on the ground. Until Conor couldn't hit zombDiaz hard enough and Nate tested Conor's own chin.

Cerrone mixes up his striking way better than Diaz, and Conor wants nothing to do with Khabib. If midget Mendes can control Conor on the ground there's very little doubt that if Khabib gets Conor down, he's getting smashed and beat up. Conor avoids risks and is a money-hungry attention whore. DW's an idiot if he thinks Conor's defending his LW belt before the end of the year. I hope this blows up in DW's/WME's faces.

This is why I have your stupid ass on ignore. If you picked against Nate the first time around you're a moron, there's no way Mcgregor thought Nate was going to be easy. He chose Nate because he would do the best numbers and fighting at 170 wouldn't effect his standing at 155. I'm sure he was well aware of how bad a matchup Nate was for him but took the fight anyways. The only thing Mcgregor had going for him was that Nate took it on short notice but I think that actually ended up working against him.

You honestly think Cerrone and Pettis would have given him a tougher fight? What does having zero takedown defense have to do with anything when you're fighting Mcgregor? Also there was a poll for who Mcgregor should fight and Nate had the most votes (it wasn't even close). Second was Cerrone, I forget what Pettis was and Khabib wasn't even on the radar.
Also you say you're a "huge Diaz fan" but you have a problem with Mcgregor making excuses? He had to give people some reason to believe he would win the rematch, he's a lot more humble than the Diaz bro's that's for sure. Everytime they lose " I won that shit!" "They can't have somebody like me winning" "I wish it was pride rules" "I was injured and couldn't train".
if you have him on ignore, how did you read his post? Why did you read it? And then respond?

gotten to.

He's beyond ridicule now, damn! even Cerrone is giving him props.

McGregor picked the safest and easiest opponent that stylistically matched up with his own skills. The fight was at 170 because Nate couldn't make 155 on such short notice, and it was Conor that suggested they fight at 170. Stop with your revisionist history. Nate (or Nick) have never historically been big draws. I don't remember what "poll" you're talking about... but I'm pretty confident people would've voted for Diaz in anticipation of the media and publicity angle of the (first) matchup. How are you going to praise Conor for "taking" the fight against the guy he specifically called out???

Other fighters had offered to step up, yet Conor elects to fight the middle of the road LW Cabo Nate. The very same out of shape Nate who fights consistently the same in every fight. The LW who simply plods forward and wants to brawl. It had nothing to do with Nate having shitty takedown defense. It's because Diaz had shitty wrestling and takedowns, so there was very little risk of that fight ending up on the ground. Until Conor couldn't hit zombDiaz hard enough and Nate tested Conor's own chin.

Cerrone mixes up his striking way better than Diaz, and Conor wants nothing to do with Khabib. If midget Mendes can control Conor on the ground there's very little doubt that if Khabib gets Conor down, he's getting smashed and beat up. Conor avoids risks and is a money-hungry attention whore. DW's an idiot if he thinks Conor's defending his LW belt before the end of the year. I hope this blows up in DW's/WME's faces.
THIS
others just see what they want to see

giphy.gif
lmao conor does is the same shit, long distance and throw the left

eddie looks fucking terrible as well. can't wait to see conor get destroyed by money

Cerrone has zero head movement, is weak to trash talk and chokes in big fights. Also he got starched by RDA just a few months prior. Diaz was the fight people wanted to see, if you think he chose the easy fight just remember he was offered Faber at 155. Nobody was calling for him to fight Khabib and Khabib had a fight with Tony scheduled. Pettis, Faber and Cerrone would have all been much easier matchups for Conor than Nate.

but but but he "won" the second fight (by majority bullshit decision) against Diaz, lol

if you have him on ignore, how did you read his post? Why did you read it? And then respond?

gotten to.
It gives the option to show ignored content at the bottom lol. I rarely click it because the dude is a moron and the only person I have on ignore. With a name like The Natural Born Runner it's pretty obvious he's a retard.

Never once claimed that Nick was humble in defeat, so unsure of why you brought him up.

One thing I will say is Nick will definitely show you love after the fight. He's helped countless fighters off the canvas after finishing them. He's always respectful to his opponent when it's all over.

Conor didn't make any excuses?

"he was 3 times my size"

"I hadn't adjusted to the weight"

Yet a week earlier, he was telling Nate to get comfy and do it at 170 and claimed that in true combat size doesn't matter.

He loses, then it matters lol. Prick.

So he claimed the size doesn't matter before the fight.

Then says that his size mattered, and that he didn't prepare for it.

seems like his story adds up.

man_file_1052777_18Papa27sGotaBrandNewBadge.png

He went from having to panic wrestle to having a panic attack.

Cerrone has zero head movement, is weak to trash talk and chokes in big fights. Also he got starched by RDA just a few months prior. Diaz was the fight people wanted to see, if you think he chose the easy fight just remember he was offered Faber at 155. Nobody was calling for him to fight Khabib and Khabib had a fight with Tony scheduled. Pettis, Faber and Cerrone would have all been much easier matchups for Conor than Nate.

I don't recall the UFC offering Faber as an alternate opponent when RDA got injured. Faber has never fought at LW (if I recall correctly) and had most recently lost the title fight to Cruz at BW, so I find this claim dubious at best. I'm sure Faber might have offered to step in... there was a bunch of fighters that did. There's a huge difference between Faber willing to step in and the UFC actually offering him the match. Most fighters that do offer to step in and face McGregor on short notice seemed to conveniently get passed over in favour of lesser opponents.

All of the willing fighters that were in camp or fight-ready, yet vacationing Diaz gets picked and you don't think that was done as a favour to McGregor and avoid tougher matchups? Please. McGregor/Diaz would've provided much better soundbytes in the media placements, and was the easiest opponent at the time.

I'm sure Cerrone loses less sleep over a loss to RDA than Conor's does in his losses to Duffy or Sitenkov. Cerrone would've worked Conor's legs and mixed up his combo's better than Diaz did, and tried to roll out of the pocket in exchanges. Pettis is good at stiking from angles, uses kicks to keep opponents at range and gets in and out faster than Diaz... far, far superior octagon movement.

I don't recall the UFC offering Faber as an alternate opponent when RDA got injured. Faber has never fought at LW (if I recall correctly) and had most recently lost the title fight to Cruz at BW, so I find this claim dubious at best. I'm sure Faber might have offered to step in... there was a bunch of fighters that did. There's a huge difference between Faber willing to step in and the UFC actually offering him the match. Most fighters that do offer to step in and face McGregor on short notice seemed to conveniently get passed over in favour of lesser opponents.

All of the willing fighters that were in camp or fight-ready, yet vacationing Diaz gets picked and you don't think that was done as a favour to McGregor and avoid tougher matchups? Please. McGregor/Diaz would've provided much better soundbytes in the media placements, and was the easiest opponent at the time.

I'm sure Cerrone loses less sleep over a loss to RDA than Conor's does in his losses to Duffy or Sitenkov. Cerrone would've worked Conor's legs and mixed up his combo's better than Diaz did, and tried to roll out of the pocket in exchanges. Pettis is good at stiking from angles, uses kicks to keep opponents at range and gets in and out faster than Diaz... far, far superior octagon movement.
They offered Faber the fight, look it up. They were probably thinking it was a good option since there was a bit of a rivalry there. They coached opposite teams on the ultimate fighter and talked a decent amount of trash, plus there was the whole thing after the weigh ins for the Mendes fight.

Back