This forum should sell shares in SALT. Cuz all y'all are Salty mf'ers :)

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Waaaah waaaaah waaaaaah...

What is the opposite of sweet?

All you whining lil girls who want to wear briefs instead of boxers, walk instead of taking a bike, eat cold pizza instead of cereal for breakfast, drink room temperature beer instead of a shot of cognac... Y'all just pissing against the wind hoping for a warm shower.

If it's what the ufc wants, then that's what everyone gets. If you'd rather watch numnuts like tito vs chael, than by all means don't watch the ufc cuz dang, I've never seen such a collusion of the Dead Sea on an mma forum.

Yes because hardcore fans shouldn't care if the sport they love is becoming a joke because of the UFC.

GSP is not impressed by Sherdog's performance

I don't fault Bisping for this shit one bit. Lol

GSP should have haters galore right now for conveniently growing a sack now instead of when Anderson ruled the world.

I don't fault Bisping for this shit one bit. Lol

GSP should have haters galore right now for conveniently growing a sack now instead of when Anderson ruled the world.
Do we know if GSP was ever officially offered a fight with Anderson back then

People who genuinely like MMA should be "salty." It's the autistic sociopaths and hipsters who act like TS.

TS, you're bitching and moaning about people bitching and moaning.

TS is the most salty and triggered neckbeard on Sherdog. Sad!

I don't agree with this decision along with a bunch of other moves the UFC has been making lately.

However, it's not my company and they are free to run it how they see fit.

That's like me complaining about Apple removing the headphone jack from their phones -> when there are other options out there even though they may not necessarily be as good.

End of the day, they sell a product, whether we like it or not. It's not their prerogative to please fans, it's their prerogative to make money.

Also, Sherdog whines about EVERYTHING! LMAO

Watch out we have a cool thread starter in here

Sherdogs new Home.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 2
Sherdog loves to hate, but It's hard to believe that Bisping vs Yeol isn't happening. Bisping is beatable opponent, we all know that, and for some reason I want to see him fight really dangerous guy. His skill has to be tested. Best fighter has to be the champion.

Back