This forum should have a section devoted to Steroids/PED's

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Christ 30% of the main forum threads are about steroids!

i dunno sweep that stuff into it's own section....

Can't afford to be seen as pro PED, Sherdog has its integrity.

Agreed. We have had enough of these keyboard professors.

Also while we are there; how about a separate forum for Ronda or just a total ban on her name. Looking at her weight fluctuation pictures day by day and latest movie appearance updates is also becoming f'ing tiring

They're updating adblock to exclude estrogen. Threads should be masked in a day or 2.

I am right there with you, bro.

It has been so boring lately. The first few days after Brock and Jones pissed hot it was literally like 90% of the threads were about PEDs.

We do

It's in training, diet/supplement section

FWIW the Heavies has turned into a PED forum since USADA. If admins add an "MMA and PED's" discussion forum then Dimspace should mod it. Otherwise the general PED stuff goes in the S/C forum, and USADA goes in the Heavies.

Hey guys I'm not implying that anyone is on PEDs but I'll just leave these pictures here so you guys can form your own conclusions:

282008g.jpg
463251.1086970134854.gut.jpg

hgh_zps3tdmcelp.jpg

ster.jpg

250px-St-PierreGrease.jpg

vdzn2w_medium.gif

sdfsd-o.gif

method=get&s=anderson-silva-chael-sonnen-07-08-12-14-47-46-602.jpg

Back in my day, mods would double yellow you for insinuating someone who was clearly on steroids was on steroids, now you can flat out just accuse pretty much anyone and nothing happens.

Back in my day, mods would double yellow you for insinuating someone who was clearly on steroids was on steroids, now you can flat out just accuse pretty much anyone and nothing happens.

the idea was that fighters would be more likely to post here if posters didn't fighter bash but it turns out they prefer mma underground anyway.

Back