This Fall Acer And Microsoft Introduces A 399.00 VR Headset/Hand Set Bundle

Everyone and their mother is trying to cash in on VR technology, meanwhile 99% of the games made so far are complete and utter ass.

LOL, I love how much you care about aesthetics. I don't give a shit about that stuff, but this is why the PC community is awesome.

hey looking good is important.

LOL, I love how much you care about aesthetics. I don't give a shit about that stuff, but this is why the PC community is awesome.
Side windows in mid tower budget cases have over taken solid panels. And since RGB has become a craze lately, people care what there hardware looks like.
Look at the best selling $50-$75 cases on newegg. Other than the old solid cases like the Corsair Carbire 200R and Half 912, you have to scroll a long ways to see another solid panel case. And when you do, it's a Fractal Case. It's the same with the $75-$100 range, everything has a window except Fractal cases. We're even starting to see PSU covers creep into those price points.
I would love a blacked out edition of a board. Everything black. Rams slots, m.2 brackets, sata connectors, cpu brackets, heat sinks, caps, etc. And no logos.

Side windows in mid tower budget cases have over taken solid panels. And since RGB has become a craze lately, people care what there hardware looks like.
Look at the best selling $50-$75 cases on newegg. Other than the old solid cases like the Corsair Carbire 200R and Half 912, you have to scroll a long ways to see another solid panel case. And when you do, it's a Fractal Case. It's the same with the $75-$100 range, everything has a window except Fractal cases. We're even starting to see PSU covers creep into those price points.
I would love a blacked out edition of a board. Everything black. Rams slots, m.2 brackets, sata connectors, cpu brackets, heat sinks, caps, etc. And no logos.
Yeah, the Windowed Corsair 300R at $70-$75 seems like a killer case for an aesthetic build.

That would be my preference as well. A computer that looks business like or can be put anywhere without screaming "HEY GUYS!! THIS IS A GAMING COMPUTER!! CHECK OUT THE RAINBOW LIGHTS AND THE MISMATCHED COMPONENTS!!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back