This dude fought Justin Gaethje

View attachment 353733

You heartless bastards...
Also....is it possible that his stub gives him an advantage in some areas of grappling. Like that choke was super tight. I think it was more painful than anything.

-Another Thing-

He could also have a size advantage yet be the same weight. HEAR ME OUT. Considering an arm weighs about 8-10lbs, he can fight at 170 where with the half arm he would be about 5 lbs heavier. That weight is distributed to the rest of his body-in theory making his body bigger than his opponents. But I know he fought lighter than his opponent last night.

What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef.

What do you call a cow with 2 legs? Lean beef.

What do you call a human with 1 arm that kicks ass and has a 14-1 record? Nick Newell.

Bring this guy to the UFC. Yeah, he's handicapped. But he's kicking non-handicapped ass. The UFC brings in scrubs with like 3 fights. Give this man a shot. I kinda think that if he wasn't handicapped then the UFC would have already brought him in.

i dont understand why guys arent knocking him out left and right. how can you stop a one two combo with just one hand

Gaethje actually showed him mercy. There were a couple of times on the ground when he could've unloaded with savagery and he just threw some pitter latter shots.

Serious question, would it be legal if he sharpened his stump to the point where he could stab is opponents?

Respect though for fighting people with that condition, he probably would be a champ if he had both arms.

I saw his fight last night. The only question I have is Idk who his opponents really are or if they are any good.

He beat Eric Reynolds, who had a 16-5 record at the time the rest and was a short lived Bellator contender, the rest never heard of them.

His win record looks like he's giving you the finger......with his good hand that is....

1328554698663.jpg

How was that for heartless?
Kiss me

From what I recall of his fights, the Gaethje fight was the only one where he was really in any trouble.

Back