This confirms it - Fedor had never lost before his retirement

Here the size gains werdum made after pride fc
1255269364.g.jpg

Just compare the arms
290666076699_thumb.jpg

images

ufc143_10_werdum_vs_nelson_019.jpg

And got a farmers neck + shredd while getting older.
So he pinned probably double than befor
I mean his arms are double the size of his opponend and his openend is already well built and has a belly while werdum has a sixpack.
Its a no brainer he s on roids.

"PED's definitely help, but it's not like some average Joe can take a few cycles, train MMA for a year, and go and beat the shit out of Mark Hunt."
Then explain this

a guy who trained less then a year on roids.
"Some of you people are very naive about PED's in high level athletics. They are everywhere and we will never really know who or who isn't on what."
Exacly what i said real coaches say training and all that stuff is 2nd or 3rd important.
Number 1 priority is steroids, Number 2 is blockers and dierutiks for the test.
"He's also passed 25 plus USADA tests before he just pissed hot"
That sounds naive to me , its not like people at the olympics not get passed and
undetectable steroids are the reason why usa dominates mma nothing else
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BALCO_scandal
Everyone with ffmi over 20 should be banned forever cased close,
and that my doctor bullshit doesnt count cause if youre sick dont go fight get healthy.
All these cheater defending losers here show s what happend to mma.
If everysingle one these cheaters fight another roided up dude so it would be faire i wouldnt care.

1255269364.g.jpg

Just compare the arms
290666076699_thumb.jpg

images

I mean his arms are double the size of his opponend and his openend is already well built and has a belly while werdum has a sixpack.

You do realize that Pride didn't test and in a lot of cases encouraged steroids, while in Strike force and the UFC he was always drug tested. He was also a youngster in pride and people fill out as they age.

I'm not saying that he was or wasn't on the PED's, but it's pretty retarded to say he didn't juice Japan and only Juiced in the states.

Plus pictures can be deceiving.

Pride Werdum

Screen-Shot-2013-05-30-at-3.16.47-PM.png

6769_ex.png

UFC Werdum

20170707112459_IMG_7700.JPG

UFC-188-EVENT-SELECTS-162.JPG

He looks better here in the Pride pics.

1255269364.g.jpg

Just compare the arms
290666076699_thumb.jpg

images

Well he also was in his 20s in pride. Seems kinda natural that he would be bigger some years later and he still has a little bit of a belly and lovehandles in those pics.. I dont know if he was always clean but he never looked like a ped user to me.

"PED's definitely help, but it's not like some average Joe can take a few cycles, train MMA for a year, and go and beat the shit out of Mark Hunt."
Then explain this

a guy who trained less then a year on roids.
"Some of you people are very naive about PED's in high level athletics. They are everywhere and we will never really know who or who isn't on what."
Exacly what i said real coaches say training and all that stuff is 2nd or 3rd important.
Number 1 priority is steroids, Number 2 is blockers and dierutiks for the test.
"He's also passed 25 plus USADA tests before he just pissed hot"
That sounds naive to me , its not like people at the olympics not get passed and
undetectable steroids are the reason why usa dominates mma nothing else
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BALCO_scandal
Everyone with ffmi over 20 should be banned forever cased close,
and that my doctor bullshit doesnt count cause if youre sick dont go fight get healthy.
All these cheater defending losers here show s what happend to mma.
If everysingle one these cheaters fight another roided up dude so it would be faire i wouldnt care.

Whatever man. I can respect your opinion I just don't give a shit either way. I'm a fan of fighting not individual fighters. It seems like people only get bent out of shape over PED's when their heroes who they have unhealthy man-crushes on lose to somebody that has pissed hot during some point of their career.

Let's see how things turn out with Werdum first. We don't even know what he popped for.

There is also no proof that Werdum was even roiding back then. He's also passed 25 plus USADA tests before he just pissed hot. For all we know he could have been nursing an injury.

Some of you people are very naive about PED's in high level athletics. They are everywhere and we will never really know who or who isn't on what.

PED's definitely help, but it's not like some average Joe can take a few cycles, train MMA for a year, and go and beat the shit out of Mark Hunt. Should somebody be discredited for getting good grades in college because they were prescribed Aderall?

They still have to be athletically gifted and put in the hard work. Besides the whole playing field is unfair right out of the gates due to some people having better genetics than others. Don't get me wrong I don't think juicing is right, I just don't put too much stock into it giving the above reasons.

You do realize that Pride didn't test and in a lot of cases encouraged steroids, while in Strike force and the UFC he was always drug tested. He was also a youngster in pride and people fill out as they age.

I'm not saying that he was or wasn't on the PED's, but it's pretty retarded to say he didn't juice Japan and only Juiced in the states.

Plus pictures can be deceiving.

Pride Werdum

Screen-Shot-2013-05-30-at-3.16.47-PM.png

6769_ex.png

UFC Werdum

20170707112459_IMG_7700.JPG

UFC-188-EVENT-SELECTS-162.JPG

He looks better here in the Pride pics.
WTF man did you even read what ive posted,
"So he pinned probably double than befor"
with that im saying he must have used more in ufc and strikeforce than in pride cause he is bigger easy as that.
So you claim he gets bigger than in untested competition and it has nothing to do with juice common.
And your pictures just prove my previously posted pictures that he gained muscle and lost fat. And again READ THIS https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BALCO_scandal
WE HAVE 2018 DESIGNER ROIDS ARE CHEAPS AS CHIPS!!!
If you dont have connection then just go on a bodybuilding forum and buy the newest hype supplement that works like steroids(because theyre is designer roids or peptides etc in it). Like the growthhormone type substance yoel romero popped for.
Whatever man. I can respect your opinion I just don't give a shit either way. I'm a fan of fighting not individual fighters. It seems like people only get bent out of shape over PED's when their heroes who they have unhealthy man-crushes on lose to somebody that has pissed hot during some point of their career.
DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE VID AND HOW BAD THE SKILL OF SAPP IS!!!! AND HE WON 2x IN A ROW AGAINST THE #1 RANKED KICKBOXER IN THE WORLD JUST BECAUSE STEROIDS CAUSE HE HAS ZERO SKILL YOU GET IT!!! YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN THIS NOTE TALK SOME NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR LIFE DECISIONS!!! FUCKIN MANCRUSH PSEUDO ARGUMENT THROWING dyslexics IQ BELOW 25 TREE HUGGIN SJW LIKE YOU SHOW WHY WE NEED AN IQ TEST IN THIS FORUM WITH QUESTIONS WHERE THEY NEED TO PASS A TEST FROM THE FIRST GRADE WOULD HELP A LOT!!!
Makes me sick its like talking to idiots who cant read nor do math and you say to them that 2+2 makes 4 and they answer you thats not right its rainy today!!!! And my posts arent even about fedor or some fighter its just about the fact that STEROIDS WORK so we cant give fighters who got caught the benefit that they are top fighters and the steroids gave them only 10% of theyre skill, because its a fact peds in sports today make 95% of the result and 2,5% luck 1,25% training, and the rest would be if the fighter has talent or not.

Last edited:
Damn I love watching Fedor and all, but come on. He lost those fights they are on his record as loses. I understand you would love to give up your back to Fedor. You cant rewrite history just because you wish it.

Werdum was just flagged for a USADA violation..what does it mean ?

IT MEANS THAT Fedor Emelianenko has never lost before he retired!! (BUT DID LOSE TO MITRIONE AFTER HIS COMEBACK AT 40 YEARS OLD due to an early stoppage after FEDOR had knocked down the Gigantic former NFL player with his first punch!!!! )

Fact: Every one of Fedor's PRE-RETIREMENT opponents were either obliterated including more than half a dozen UFC champs or (FACT) they were dirty drug cheats who had USADA violations, thereputic exemptions from sleazy criminal doctors or were just downright cheats who injected needles into their ass because their huge size and youth advantages weren't enough to take on the GOAT

Before Fedor made his comeback from retirement he had NEVER lost a clean and fair fight. FACT. Perfect record

37 wins
0 loses
5 no counts due to DRUG CHEATERS and ILLEGAL ELBOWS

Fedor is best. the cleanest and the holiest MMA FIGHTER IN HISTORY and HIS HALO only grows ever brighter in light of the dirty truth coming out about all those dirty CHEATERS he had faced!!!!

GOAT
He was juiced the whole time also.

Yeah I'm sure the state sponsored Russian athlete was clean as a whistle lol.

The truth is even with USADA we will never know who is on what PED's are everywhere in high level athletics and imo discrediting wins and loses for PED's doesn't hold much clout.

Hendo was on TRT from 2007-2014 and in that time lost to Rampage, Anderson Silva, Machida, Vitor, Jake Sheilds, and Rashad Evans.

I'm not saying that Bigfoot didn't find his way around things, but...

The first and only fight for which Bigfoot got a TRT exemption was the Hunt fight, where he then tested positive for elevated testosterone. He originally applied for a TUE for the Cain fight but didn't get it because there wasn't enough time for NSAC to evaluate his paperwork etc.

Below is the list of fighters that applied for a TRT exemption with the dates. Bigfoot only applied for a trt exemption in 2013 not 2011 when he fought Fedor

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...eived-therapeutic-use-exemptions-testosterone

So all we know is that Bigfoot tested positive for a steroid in 2008, and for elevated testosterone in the Hunt fight -- which is kind of funny because there's a good chance they wouldn't even have tested his actual testosterone level if it weren't for the TRT TUE, they probably just would have done the usual piss test.

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/12/antoni...-post-fight-drug-test-stripped-of-50000-bonus

Bottom line is that Bigfoot passed the same tests Fedor did and then some. And Bigfoot was in the same condition for that fight as when Cormier and Cain walked right through him.

Its nice to see you enjoy being a piece of garbage.

Yeah I'm sure the state sponsored Russian athlete was clean as a whistle lol.

I mean that is just speculation. I doubt they can force him to take peds, the guy even denounced Kids MMA in Chechnya and put himself at risk and those guys don't fuck around as we all know, didn't they go after his niece or something? I guess my point is Fedor seems to conduct himself with the utmost respect and honor at all times, when has he not?

There are a few fighters that i could definetly believe are not / may have never touched peds and Fedor is one of them. Bisping is another one, i dislike him for his personality and things he has done but i can still admit that he seems genuine about never touching peds even though i don't like the guy.

Nick and Nate Diaz seem genuine about it aswell, i'm sure there are others who are not that vocal about it but just have very strong morals or simply don't wanna mess up their longterm health from ped abuse.

I'm a huge Fedor nuthugger but your post OP makes me torn between the shame of Fedor fans going into a crusade every time something happens in MMA or the way it made me smile with your enthousiasm.

Nice one

Reminds me of Bisping.
30 wins
2 losses - to Gastelum and Rockhold
6 no contests to PED cheaters, TRT users, runners from tests and two very suspiciously muscular athletes
1 robbery

He lost to Matt Hamill.

I mean that is just speculation. I doubt they can force him to take peds, the guy even denounced Kids MMA in Chechnya and put himself at risk and those guys don't fuck around as we all know, didn't they go after his niece or something? I guess my point is Fedor seems to conduct himself with the utmost respect and honor at all times, when has he not?

There are a few fighters that i could definetly believe are not / may have never touched peds and Fedor is one of them. Bisping is another one, i dislike him for his personality and things he has done but i can still admit that he seems genuine about never touching peds even though i don't like the guy.

Nick and Nate Diaz seem genuine about it aswell, i'm sure there are others who are not that vocal about it but just have very strong morals or simply don't wanna mess up their longterm health from ped abuse.
No such thing as a clean Russian athlete.

Back