This Clown Was Just Chasing his Daughter

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...s-clown-mask-chase-daughter-article-1.3503931

cliffs:
Man dresses up like clown to scare 6 yr old daughter instead of "disciplining her for behavioral issues".
She jumps into a strangers car to escape the clown then runs into a strangers apartment.
Guy in the apartment gets his gun and fires shots at the ground to scare away the clown.
Clown dad is arrested for child endangerment and inducing panic.
The shooter is arrested for using a weapon while intoxicated.
The daughter's mom is currently in jail for breaking the girl's ribs.

Which one of you Sherdoggers is the clown?
Which of you is the guy in the apartment?
Who is is the mom?

[<diva2]

there's only one way to teach your kids a lesson

tumblr_nyic1kFbw81rl3565o2_r2_250.gif

The charge against the guy firing the gun doesn't make sense. You can't defend yourself in your own home if you've had a few beers?
I would have been like, "Officer, I was so shook up by the clown that I had to down a couple shots after the shooting to calm my nerves!"

The charge against the guy firing the gun doesn't make sense. You can't defend yourself in your own home if you've had a few beers?

No kidding ! Theres like an 80% chance that if someone invades my home or whatever after about 6pm , that I'm gonna have a beer or 3 under belt.

" Rape and pillage away gentleman , I've had 4 beers and don't want any trouble! "

Ohio starting to mount a challenge for Florida's title:)

I keep telling my homies at fuckdungeon.com you must have a dedicated cellar or wood shed for deez hoes. Dudes running around in white vans looking like pervs trying to snatch a sex slave is corny and so passe

Last edited:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...s-clown-mask-chase-daughter-article-1.3503931

cliffs:
Man dresses up like clown to scare 6 yr old daughter instead of "disciplining her for behavioral issues".
She jumps into a strangers car to escape the clown then runs into a strangers apartment.
Guy in the apartment gets his gun and fires shots at the ground to scare away the clown.
Clown dad is arrested for child endangerment and inducing panic.
The shooter is arrested for using a weapon while intoxicated.
The daughter's mom is currently in jail for breaking the girl's ribs.

Which one of you Sherdoggers is the clown?
Which of you is the guy in the apartment?
Who is is the mom?
First thing I thought of was this old text response to a clown add
http://textastrophe.com/post/47701380113/lingo-the-clown

This story is a WTF/10.

Would read again.

If you have a bad start in life, you can fix it yourself by just 'MURICA. It doesn't matter that you're six and your mom breaks your ribs on the regular or that your dad dresses up as a clown and terrorizes you so badly that you run to strangers.

'MURICA yourself by pulling yourself up by your own bootstraps.

It doesn't matter that you were screwed from the get-go.

Truth lol

I would have been like, "Officer, I was so shook up by the clown that I had to down a couple shots after the shooting to calm my nerves!"

This is Brilliant!
<mma4>

Back