This Clown Was Just Chasing his Daughter

Uptown Swinger

--⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆- ✡ -⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆--
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...s-clown-mask-chase-daughter-article-1.3503931

cliffs:
Man dresses up like clown to scare 6 yr old daughter instead of "disciplining her for behavioral issues".
She jumps into a strangers car to escape the clown then runs into a strangers apartment.
Guy in the apartment gets his gun and fires shots at the ground to scare away the clown.
Clown dad is arrested for child endangerment and inducing panic.
The shooter is arrested for using a weapon while intoxicated.
The daughter's mom is currently in jail for breaking the girl's ribs.

Which one of you Sherdoggers is the clown?
Which of you is the guy in the apartment?
Who is is the mom?

What's the point in firing a gun if you're not intoxicated? Some places have backward ass laws.

The charge against the guy firing the gun doesn't make sense. You can't defend yourself in your own home if you've had a few beers?

lol Mayberry always brings the freak show news articles

This made me laugh. Thank god for my parents.

man, when your parents are morons you are fucked, there is no way around it

Which one of you Sherdoggers is the clown?
Which of you is the guy in the apartment?
Who is is the mom?

I was the stranger in the car. Parole officer gonna give me shit about this ffs

That goddamn Hurricane Irma has displaced so many Florida residents that they're now wreaking havoc in other states.

Also,

{<doc}

Last edited:
bootstraps? i dont get it?

If you have a bad start in life, you can fix it yourself by just 'MURICA. It doesn't matter that you're six and your mom breaks your ribs on the regular or that your dad dresses up as a clown and terrorizes you so badly that you run to strangers.

'MURICA yourself by pulling yourself up by your own bootstraps.

It doesn't matter that you were screwed from the get-go.

If you have a bad start in life, you can fix it yourself by just 'MURICA. It doesn't matter that you're six and your mom breaks your ribs on the regular or that your dad dresses up as a clown and terrorizes you so badly that you run to strangers.

'MURICA yourself by pulling yourself up by your own bootstraps.

It doesn't matter that you were screwed from the get-go.
oh..yea... maybe 1 out of 10,000 can

Back