This card has a wild Chilean vibe going on..

clivers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Enjoying it so far, for a card that looked so bad on paper you just can't predict it!

Not one fuck wit WOOOO'ing either.

Someone in the crowd yelled something out and the whole audience burst into a chorus of laughter for like 10 seconds. What was that? Anyone?

3rd world countries are dangerous.

They’re releasing the animal spirits. I wouldnt like to be stuck in that heart of darkness

Enjoying it so far, for a card that looked so bad on paper you just can't predict it!

Every card thats trash on paper, or a lot I should say, end up being awesome cuz the fighters bring it. This is one of them so far

chile is such a wild country how did it end up so thin

you just can't predict it!

Oh really?

Actually from a match up stand point, a lot of those fights are really good. Expect some fun moments this weekend.

Brinones x Saenz = Barn burner

Barzola x Davis = Just selfishly want to see Barzola

Benitez x Bandeney = Barn Burner

Moreno x Pantoja = Solid, technical fight

Cummings x Prazeras = interested in seeing Prazeras against a big WW. Hoping Zak picks up a win.

Luque x Laprise = fun striking battle someone is going mimis.

Lee x Macedo = love me some Macedo

Cannonier x Reyes = interested in seeing Reyes progress

Grasso x Suarez = pretty interesting fight actually. Alexa gets to prove weather she's more than just a pretty face by fighting a legit opponent with a dangerous skill set.

And of course the main event is just high level mma, we all want to see it. Enjoy it for what it is man, the original card was better, but fuck it, lemonade and all that shit.

<{silvanormal}>

This is why I don't bag on Fight Night cards too much. They seem to entertain, especially the international cards where the crowd amps the fighters a little more than us bored 'Muricans do.

The country is wedged between the Andes mountain range to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. As such, it measures an average of only 109 miles across, but even that understates how narrow the country really is.

A wild Chilean appears!

Chilean-Soccer-Game-Cancelled-after-Rioting-Fans-Storm-the-Field-595x362.jpg

So far so good on entertainment. Even the WMMA fights have been good...suck it haters. lol

ayne.gif

Back