This article will make you sh*t bricks.

Sounds like he has a sexual infatuation.

snow bunnies have jumped the shark.

why are you into smart brothas

The comment section gave me an aneurism.

But I mean will anybody share their thoughts beyond "lol dummy" ?

really, id like to hear yalls thoughts on this article.

Do you find there to be anything wrong with it? Maybe you think it's the jam. Discuss.

http://verysmartbrothas.com/its-time-to-stop-allowing-ourselves-to-be-seduced-by-shitty-white-women/
Nope. He's an idiot. Who cares?

when-you-see-it-lol-30716339-500-400.gif

The comment section gave me an aneurism.
not gonna lie a lot of wounded souls up in that comment section.....they are a great duplicate version of the sherdog war room.

Distort, dehumanize, exaggerate, label as the enemy, vilify. The article is basically an exercise in distorting your perception of reality.

This is how justifications for killings and genocides happen by the way. Repeat it often enough and someone will go rape and kill a white woman. Who cares, she's not human, she deserves it, she's a horrible person, she's part of the oppressors, she's disgusting, she's racist, she's hateful.

11 cops have already been killed by this kind of thinking. It's not a joke.

Why was I not surprised to see he had a Muslim beard?

Distort, dehumanize, exaggerate, label as the enemy, vilify. The article is basically an exercise in distorting your perception of reality.

This is how justifications for killings and genocides happen by the way. Repeat it often enough and someone will go rape and kill a white woman. Who cares, she's not human, she deserves it, she's a horrible person, she's part of the oppressors, she's disgusting, she's racist, she's hateful.

Hm, I agree.

The article clearly objectifies and fetishizes white women. It is also ironic that The author highlights how Lahren ignores historical contexts and other nuances but then goes on to do the same without hesitation. What's worse, the whole publication hides its ugliness behind the veneer of being hip and edgy.

If there is one time when I believe in "privilege" it's with pretty blonde girls. I've dated and been around many beautiful petite blonde girls and it's the same almost every single time. They don't like taking responsibility. They go through life having everyone around them go easy on them, and they're highly manipulative. I think it was one of my Psych profs who said that petite women are often highly manipulative because they're smaller and weaker than most people around them so they can't use force or posturing to bully people around and climb the pecking order, so they resort to other tactics. Couldn't have rang more true to me.

The article is clearly a racist hit piece by a black supremasist dude though.

If there is one time when I believe in "privilege" it's with pretty blonde girls. I've dated and been around many beautiful petite blonde girls and it's the same almost every single time. They don't like taking responsibility. They go through life having everyone around them go easy on them, and they're highly manipulative. I think it was one of my Psych profs who said that petite women are often highly manipulative because they're smaller and weaker than most people around them so they can't use force or posturing to bully people around and climb the pecking order, so they resort to other tactics. Couldn't have rang more true to me.

I agree with both paragraphs.

I don't like any political commentary that everyone on the other side is amoral. They call her a terrible person for being right wing. They don't actually counter her arguments, they simply insult her and call her evil. They practically blame her for lynchings and whippings just because they disagree with her

I don't think everyone on the left are bad people, I believe they think they are correct and are trying to do the right thing besides the actual thought leaders who are convincing decent people these things.

Politics is not morality. Being left or right doesn't give you moral superiority

I'm tempted to try my hand at that comment section. If anything, at least I won't get called a pussy, which happens a lot around these parts.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Agree with both paragraphs and it is very "interesting" when former hot girls get old and unattractive so their tactics no longer work. You can see the bitterness for younger hotter girls

around age 22 or 23, I realized I get laid enough and get girlfriends easy enough that I didn't have to chase every decent looking girl. So I stopped being affected by these kinds of manipulating women and it was almost hilarious when sometimes they would be surprised that I wasn't doing what they want and putting them on a pedestal. Sometimes they would visibly be angry at me

Well said

Back