This ant wouldn't die!!

Gonna need to see a Cecil Peoples scorecard on this one

Okay, I didn't want to say this.

...it was a black ant.

160.gif

why didn't you burn it to death with the sun and a magnifying glass like you were supposed to?

So a little case of the creepy crawlys sets you off on a murderous rampage with not a thought towards mercy?

WTF would you do if you came across this innocent mother spider just trying to look after her babies?

gNNY6aK.gif

I came across a black widow infestation under an old piece of plywood,as I was crushing spiders they were all fleeing like rats abandoned a ship, this one black widow wouldn't abandon its egg sack so I took it and egg sack somewhere and let her live.
Probably will come back to bite me in the ass someday

The ant came onto my land and disrespected me. He spit on me in my home. In my home yo
But that tough little fucker came correct, took your best, and was walking away after proving his mettle in battle, and you chased him down and killed him in cold blood. That's cold dude, cold. He deserved respect.

But that tough little fucker came correct, took your best, and was walking away after proving his mettle in battle, and you chased him down and killed him in cold blood. That's cold dude, cold. He deserved respect.

I respect him for sure. And to be honest, the fire was to just have him die already. I shall erect a shrine

After I applied the fire, He grabbed and looked me in the eyes and said "whyd you do it revoltub, why'd you watch the accountant".

After I applied the fire, He grabbed and looked me in the eyes and said "whyd you do it revoltub, why'd you watch the accountant".

Ok you're making this all up

that ant is gonna be reincarnated as a Ford Mustang and run you over

Back