Third round Romero.

097_Robert_Whittaker_vs_Yoel_Romero.0.jpg

1499790912691-GettyImages-811084754.jpeg

robert beat 3rd round yoel in the third and fight

Before every fight, some fool starts questioning Romero's cardio and talking about how his opponent will finish him late.

He's the third round GOAT and it isn't close.

Happens a lot in UFC, unfortunately. Should've been a draw or a W to Jacare, since Romero was grabbing the fucking fence the whole fight..
I remember the second round being completely uneventful, but everyone called it for Jacare, while in the first Romero almost KOed him.

The second should have been a 10-10. No way Jacare won that fight.

I don't really remember the fence grabbing, but if it happened like you said, I'd like to see more points taken for repeated infractions, or at least the ref forcing the offender to conceded the position and restarting them on the ground.

It takes around 10 minutes for his explosive meter to peak... Then watch out... Fighter might be dead. ;)

If only Romero didnt take off round 3 against Whittaker... he probably would have knocked him out ;)

I remember the second round being completely uneventful, but everyone called it for Jacare, while in the first Romero almost KOed him.

The second should have been a 10-10. No way Jacare won that fight.

I don't really remember the fence grabbing, but if it happened like you said, I'd like to see more points taken for repeated infractions, or at least the ref forcing the offender to conceded the position and restarting them on the ground.
10-8 Romero
10-9 Jacare
10-9 Jacare (after a close stand up fight, Jacare took him down and had some sub attempts + GNP, also i don't believe in 10-10 rounds)
+1 point deduction for grabbing the fence more than once
=
28-27 Jacare

I agree with you. Something about fence grabbing needs to happen, it's absurd how referees let it go.

3rd Round Yoel vs TRT Vitor ?

Battle of the legends

trick question, Yoel doesn't make it out of the first with TRT vitor the GOAT

I just imagined this as a “Street Fighter”/“Mortal Kombat”-type 3 round videogame fight. Round 1 Vitor by blitz KO. Round 2 Yoel by being slightly more active in bursts. Round 3 Romero by Fatality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back