Third Goldman Sach's Bank(st)er joining Trump Administration...

ShoelessRye

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Remember those good ol' days when he attacked Ted Cruz because his wife works there, or when he attacked Hillary for giving a speech to GS, or in his final campaign ad when he railed against globalist bankers...

Donald Trump has offered Goldman Sachs executive Gary Cohn a key economic post, which would add to the administration another veteran of the powerful firm he bashed during his campaign, sources close to Cohn told NBC News.

Cohn, Goldman's 56-year-old president and chief operating officer, has been offered the directorship of the National Economic Council and assistant to the president for economic policy, the sources said. It is unclear if Cohn will accept the post, but he reportedly had discussions late last month about leaving Goldman.

Cohn has been at Goldman for 25 years and previously worked in commodities. The National Economic Council, which Cohn would lead, is meant to "coordinate policy-making for domestic and international issues, to coordinate economic policy advice for the president, to ensure that policy decisions and programs are consistent with the president's economic goals, and to monitor implementation of the president's economic policy agenda,"
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/09/trum...ip-of-national-economic-council-nbc-news.html

Cohn joins Steve Bannon (Chief WH Strategist) and Treasury Pick Steven Mnuchin, whereas the latter two worked for GS in the past, Cohn is currently their President and COO.

Seems like Trump combined his two most popular hashtags into one - "Build the Wall" and "Drain the Swamp" have become "Build the Swamp!!!".

Lol.

"build the swamp! I'm combining the two! Mush! Mush!"

This wouldn't have happened if we elected Hillary

Remember those good ol' days when he attacked Ted Cruz because his wife works there, or when he attacked Hillary for giving a speech to GS, or in his final campaign ad when he railed against globalist bankers...

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/09/trum...ip-of-national-economic-council-nbc-news.html

Cohn joins Steve Bannon (Chief WH Strategist) and Treasury Pick Steven Mnuchin, whereas the latter two worked for GS in the past, Cohn is currently their President and COO.

Seems like Trump combined his two most popular hashtags into one - "Build the Wall" and "Drain the Swamp" have become "Build the Swamp!!!".

Two separate sentences was too much for trump to remember without a teleprompter. It only made sense to condense them into one.

This wouldn't have happened if we elected Hillary
Honestly it wouldn't have. No way she names three Goldman Sach bankers into arguably the top three economic positions in her Cabinet. Trump supporters, MSM and Progressives would be up in arms and screaming from the roof tops.

Honestly it wouldn't have. No way she names three Goldman Sach bankers into arguably the top three economic positions in her Cabinet. Trump supporters, MSM and Progressives would be up in arms and screaming from the roof tops.

Nah the focus right now is fake news...keep up

Take a shit in the swamp, feed it to your moron supporters.

another working class hero with so much money he wants to finally turn around and help society.

I can't believe a 70 year old snake oil salesman didn't suddenly change his ways when given more power.

Trump knows the there is money to be made by him fondling the gold man's sack. Maybe trump will finally be able to get a loan from a US Bank again.

I can't believe a 70 year old snake oil salesman didn't suddenly change his ways when given more power.

A Leopard can't change its spots but a snake can shed it's skin... or something.

Why, it's almost as if Trump said whatever it took to get power and now that he's got it, he will try to do basically whatever he wants. Even if it directly contradicts something he's said earlier.

Who could've predicted this happening?!

It's funny how everyone making 'drain the swamp' comments don't know what 'the swamp' is.

Why, it's almost as if Trump said whatever it took to get power and now that he's got it, he will try to do basically whatever he wants. Even if it directly contradicts something he's said earlier.

Who could've predicted this happening?!

How many jobs has Trump saved without being swore in? Alot for a con man?

Bankers on top of bankers. This tickles me pink because of how much attention we spend talking about ties to Wall Street and the military industrial complex.

And here we are basically filling our Executive branch with bankers and generals. :oops:

lol no they wouldn't of.

But I do agree it is a little alarming that he is loading his cabinets up on bankers and generals. Almost like he is getting ready to fiance and strategize a .....

lol no they wouldn't of.

But I do agree it is a little alarming that he is loading his cabinets up on bankers and generals. Almost like he is getting ready to fiance and strategize a .....

Don't forget to convince people not to trust the media. Seems like a coup to me

Back