Third Eye Blind....are they empirically good, or just generational?

steve38

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
1997 was my best year ever....shit job, but NFG and a plethora of women...constantly blowing up my landline phone and beating down my door...it was memorable. So Third eye has a soft spot in my heart....are they any good?

<bball1>

The guitar solo from Jumper is the realest of the real, come on now.

<bball1>

The guitar solo from Jumper is the realest of the real, come on now.

....can you put the past away....good stuff. I've been listening to jumper and "how's it gonna be" for an hour now....its all rooted in

generational. Because they're definitely not empirically good
Thanks....hard to see the forest for the trees, sometimes. Short-lived band that had more in the tank....I guess drugs did them in.

Thanks....hard to see the forest for the trees, sometimes. Short-lived band that had more in the tank....I guess drugs did them in.
It's all subjective. I've learned that the bands I think are the greatest turn off a large number of people, :D

Didn't care for their music at all.

Personally, I can't think of a better band, to get me through this, semi-charmed kind of life.

Is anyone empirically good though? Isn't it all just subjective?

Still like them...the nostalgia of their songs probably has a lot to do with it. They're just feel good songs. Feels good man.

they sucked.

but still, semi charmed will always remind me of the simple days with my closest high school friends.

may their lives crashed and burned like third eye blind's career.

Blue was a really good album. I had the tape where 'slow motion' had lyrics. If you want to hear a good TEB song, listen to 'Red summer sun' right now. People posting all the radio songs have no clue what they are talking about. That embarrassed me about this generation of music fan, they look to the radio songs to see whether they Like a band. We bought the CD, and skipped over the radio song every time we played it. But then again we knew music..

Back