Thinking of buying a Wii U for Zelda

If 400 dollars for a switch was the most wasteful purchase of the year for me that would be a huge step up. I mean, I have 3 mechanical keyboards here, and only one desk. I have several 3-500 dollar headphones, 6 laptops, I just bought a 1080 ti, and I'm waiting on availability for the tpcast for wireless VR and the deluxe audio strap for the vive so I can buy those too.
$400 to play Zelda on the bus is perfectly acceptable. So far that's about $8/hour and I'm far from done with it.
I've played that one game more in under a month than I've played my PS4 since launch.

Ride the bus?

Stop buying all that worthless shit and get a car

Ride the bus?

Stop buying all that worthless shit and get a car
There's being wasteful and ridiculous and then there's buying a car.
Gas is ~8 bucks a gallon here. Car prices are fucking nuts, and so are the tolls. Fuck owning a car. Might as well thrown my money down a toilet.

Gas is ~8 bucks a gallon here. Car prices are fucking nuts, and so are the tolls. Fuck owning a car. Might as well thrown my money down a toilet.

how un-American of you to think this way! lol

I agree with this. I wish I didn't need my car but I do. Such is life in the good ol' US of A.

Yeah definitely you sound poor.

Definitely pick up Xenoblade Chronicles X is you get a Wii U

I like the Zelda concept, but do not had the time yet
to get into it.
I saw one part the Ocarina of Time or something like
that, that really looked amazing.

I like the Zelda concept, but do not had the time yet
to get into it.
I saw one part the Ocarina of Time or something like
that, that really looked amazing.

They're almost all incredible games, but some are a lot more well liked than others. In my opinion as a long time fan of the series I'd say the ones that are must play are:

-Breath of the Wild (Switch/WiiU)
-Ocarina of Time (N64/3DS/WiiU)
-A Link to the Past (SNES/3DS/WiiU)
-Link's Awakening (GBC/3DS)

I think of it similarly... What is a couple of hundred bucks for months or years worth of entertainment, versus a couple of dates? Of course, a couple of dates can also bring life long satisfaction or help toward that end... but, if they're not with a spouse, it could simply be money spent with no or little return.

Back