Thinking about buying a treadmill

giphy.webp

I can't run outside on account of all the bees and wasps. So for exercise I've been running around inside my house, but it's a pretty small house with only 4 rooms and a bathroom. I'm not some bitch jogger either, I like to run fast. It's just hard to get up to my full speed potential with this limited space I'm in. To try to maximize my gains, I usually spend a good amount of time lifting my knees up as high as I can as I'm running around the couch.

So I was thinking that maybe a treadmill would fix this problem. Problem is, I don't want to have to pay for it. Any ideas?

Every night, break into one of your neighbors' houses.
Eventually, you'll find one with a treadmill.
Just carry it out.
They'll never hear you.

Join a gym. Not only would you have access to the treadmill, you could use exercise machines and free weights.

If you're looking for a cheap option, join Planet Fitness. It's only $10 dollars a month and you can quit anytime you want without paying any fees.

Join a gym. Not only would you have access to the treadmill, you could use exercise machines and free weights.

If you're looking for a cheap option, join Planet Fitness. It's only $10 dollars a month and you can quit anytime you want without paying any fees.

They're usually pretty empty February through December. They get busy in January.

Bees are pretty harmless, just be a man and go for a run

If you can't outrun bees then something something beta something cuck pleb

check craigslist free section. i see treadmills all the time

You know those kenyan guys who win all the marathons? THEY HAVE FUCKING LIONS OUTSIDE AND STILL THEY RUN.
Where the fuck do you live TS that it's swarming with killer bees?

Here's the deal, it has nothing to do with WHERE I live, but rather my line of work.

I'm a bee keeper but not very good at it yet. I'm trying my best. I inherited this bee hive and figured it was my calling or whatever. The bees just haven't taken kindly to me just yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll able to turn it around.

еру дфсл ща иуу-ыучгфд ощлуы шт ершы еркуфв шы вшыфззщштештпю
Here's the deal, it has nothing to do with WHERE I live, but rather my line of work.

I'm a bee keeper but not very good at it yet. I'm trying my best. I inherited this bee hive and figured it was my calling or whatever. The bees just haven't taken kindly to me just yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll able to turn it around.
So it is normal honey bees not killer bees?
Then dont run circles around the hive and you'll be good. Go out, walk away from hive a bit, go for a run.

Run with this on then you noob.

Bee_suit.jpg

еру дфсл ща иуу-ыучгфд ощлуы шт ершы еркуфв шы вшыфззщштештпю

So it is normal honey bees not killer bees?
Then dont run circles around the hive and you'll be good. Go out, walk away from hive a bit, go for a run.
Fk that....poke hive with a stick. Then the real cardio comes into play

Back