Thinking about buying a boat

B reak
O ut
A nother
T housand

Get a goat instead.
1200px-Hausziege_04.jpg

The day you buy a boat is the second favorite day of owning a boat. The favorite day being when you find another sucker to buy it off you.

You need to go on a cruise like the one that storm chaser died on.

2 best days of a boat owners life........the day they buy the boat and the day they sell the boat.

The day you buy a boat is the second favorite day of owning a boat. The favorite day being when you find another sucker to buy it off you.

You unoriginal cunt. I'll be sure to spray you with a wave of fish jizz and baby piss while you're boogie boarding at Myrtle Beach.

You unoriginal cunt. I'll be sure to spray you with a wave of fish jizz and baby piss while you're boogie boarding at Myrtle Beach.

I'll be too busy rooting your dad.

He weeps on climax you know.

My advice: choose a boat based on how easy it will be to sell and how well it will hold its value.

Usually this means spending more up front, don't focus on sticker price. Instead consider cost of ownership and resale.

For example: a diesel will cost a lot more upfront, but have far less mantainence and use less fuel. They also last 4 times as long which makes them depreciate a lot less.

This will teach you everything you need to know

Back