Things you're planning on buying

I wanted the same color but went with white cuz the khaki one on the lot had a scratch :/
Mine is actually black, I just used that photo from the net showing the roof rack. I do love that Khaki color though. I wanted it, but they stopped making it for the 2018 models. They have this new "cool grey khaki", but it's more of a light blue.

Do you have any recommendations for a roof rack?

Don't know how they call this a grey khaki, it's more like robin's egg blue.
18_CTK_photos_ext_18.jpg

Why do you think their claims are truthful?
i cant say i think that, im still trying to research, which so far has been above my level of understanding, or are mostly people claiming things without any scientific research
do you have an opinion or any information about it?

Probably some new clothing. I rarely update my wardrobe because it is generally filled with good quality clothing.

But for some reason, I want one of those "NASA" T shirts.

A handmade guitar from a luthier near my city. But since it is handmade and I can choose every detail I want, it's fucking expensive and I'm thinking about it yet.

i cant say i think that, im still trying to research, which so far has been above my level of understanding, or are mostly people claiming things without any scientific research
do you have an opinion or any information about it?

Only what I read after you brought it up.

In general, if something works organized medicine will use it. Scammers tell desperate people that the industry only cares about profitable cures to the point of ignoring inexpensive solutions. That is the hook they use to then try and sell you something.

If you distrust established medicine, save a little bit of doubt for the outliers.

The nad iv claims are intentionally vague and unverifiable.

Only what I read after you brought it up.

In general, if something works organized medicine will use it. Scammers tell desperate people that the industry only cares about profitable cures to the point of ignoring inexpensive solutions. That is the hook they use to then try and sell you something.

If you distrust established medicine, save a little bit of doubt for the outliers.

The nad iv claims are intentionally vague and unverifiable.
ive heard it discussed on the JRE show a few times but I dont really trust the guests who discuss it. Kyle Kingsbury who seems like a bit of a meathead (im sure he is a nice guy and dont like using that term, but he does come across this way) said something that kind of piqued my interest, and that was that it directly effects your mitochondria, I know I butchered what he says but thats basically what i remembered. another guest named Ben Greenfield who Joe Rogan seemed to give some credit for having alot of knowledge in a different podcast, claims after treatment that when he tested his biological age predictor that it actually lowered it by like 15 years.

Really? DVD and Blu-ray on my TV is an immense difference. I want to test the 4K on my tv before I buy. A buddy of mine does hone stereo stuff and says he may have one for me to test.
If it’s marginal, I’ll probably pass

I can certainly see a difference but I wouldn't call it night and day ala VHS to DVD and I'd generally tend to go for Blu-rays more very visually focused films, buying new I'm probably more like 50/50 but used DVD's being so plentiful and cheap means I pickup a lot of them.

Thus far I'v not gone beyond a 42 inch TV though, I'm guessing if I went to 50+ inchs the advantages would become more notable.

Ironically the big potential purchase on the horizon for me is upgrading my Nikon D800 camera to a D850 for my photography business that's pushing resolution way beyond 4K and indeed even 8K although it tends to be much more notable with still images I'd say and prints can hold a massive amount of detail.

Two of these:

41sq%2BTAsarL.jpg

This is number 1 on my list too. Just want 1 though. New processor too.

Other than that I want another pistol and an AR.

Then a dozen different things for my car

I need a lot of money fast

Mine is actually black, I just used that photo from the net showing the roof rack. I do love that Khaki color though. I wanted it, but they stopped making it for the 2018 models. They have this new "cool grey khaki", but it's more of a light blue.

Do you have any recommendations for a roof rack?

Don't know how they call this a grey khaki, it's more like robin's egg blue.
18_CTK_photos_ext_18.jpg
I have a kuat roof rack myself. Expensive, but it’s quality. Bike rack is the same.

I fuckin love that blue but I refuse to buy a new car until this one is ready to die (in 15 years, lol. I’m not a car person, really).

I can certainly see a difference but I wouldn't call it night and day ala VHS to DVD and I'd generally tend to go for Blu-rays more very visually focused films, buying new I'm probably more like 50/50 but used DVD's being so plentiful and cheap means I pickup a lot of them.

Thus far I'v not gone beyond a 42 inch TV though, I'm guessing if I went to 50+ inchs the advantages would become more notable.

Ironically the big potential purchase on the horizon for me is upgrading my Nikon D800 camera to a D850 for my photography business that's pushing resolution way beyond 4K and indeed even 8K although it tends to be much more notable with still images I'd say and prints can hold a massive amount of detail.
Yeah, I bet the difference is huge with a camera.

Blu-ray is not vhs to dvd, no doubt. But the difference, even in my 42” 4k tv is immense enough to commit to Blu-ray.
I used to do used dvds a lot. Wife doesn’t like rewatching movies like i do so I really just buy classics and “event” films: new movies I love and want to watch over and over (LOTR, etc).

Second attempt to buy expensive sneakers to see if they really do prevent wear and tear on the feet and knees.

Seen people recommend Asics and New Balance.

I want a whole bunch of guitar stuff, first need to get my amp fixed, restring the acoustic, get a new wah. Garage Band has rejuvenated my enthusiasm for the axe, that along with getting deeper into Death, one of the great metal bands imo.

To buy:
Four new inks
Pair of Airmax 270's
More var
A shed
Some rocks
A Metallica ticket
F150 raptor
Prosciutto di Parma, 0.5lb
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
A bench
Pig ears
Pig ears for dogs too

Already bought:
2 cans of beer

I want to buy a URD Supercharger for my 2011 i4 Tacoma but my wife is blocking me.
If I get it I will post pictures. Please pray for my supercharger.
We'd also accept pics of said wife so as to assess the blockage

besides a house here soon i am buying my wife some tiggle bitties

Back